The Student Room Group

Do you let your cat/dog sleep on your bed with you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yasmin25
My 2 cats sleep on the bed with me and my partner every night and when I lived with my mum, my other cat and my Yorkie slept on the bed with me too. I would find it weird not to have an animal lying cuddled into my feet now lol.

This my baby, she can sleep with me whenever and wherever she likes. She may be small but she gets in such wonderful positions that she can hog the bed. :redface:

maisie.jpg
Reply 21
Original post by StrangestThings
This my baby, she can sleep with me whenever and wherever she likes. She may be small but she gets in such wonderful positions that she can hog the bed. :redface:

maisie.jpg

Aww she is so cute! So tiny too. I would be terrified in case I rolled over and crushed her if she was in my bed haha. I know what you mean about no matter how small a pet is, they still find a way to hog all the bed. My cats are terrible for that :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
They have their own rooms yet they sleep in my bed with me, waste of a room tbh but I do enjoy having a full bed :h:
Love.jpg

Yep. Haha.
Reply 24
Original post by Coffeetime
Love.jpg

Yep. Haha.

N'awww. I want cats again!
Reply 25
**** no. One of my dogs smells awful and the other one is mental.
these days my cat sleeping on the same bed as me is the only chance i get to rip a fart directly onto her face
Reply 27
Original post by Coffeetime
Love.jpg

Yep. Haha.

Awww so cute! So nice to see cats and dogs chilling together :smile:
When I'm at home and not uni, I do let my dog sleep at the end of my bed. It's good company and he's nice and soft against my feet
They can and they do, but more often than not they wait until I've gone to sleep before realising that they don't want to be in my room any more, then make noise until I wake up and open the door ¬___¬

Leaving the door open is not an option, it feels weird to sleep with the bedroom door open.
Reply 30
Original post by KJane
I wouldn't mind my cat sleeping on my bed with me, but she's very particular in where she sleeps, such as right up by the pillow so we both couldn't share it. She normally curls up on my Uni bag if it's on the floor, or the sofa.

Or she occasionally gets in the bag.

2013-12-01 14.46.18.jpg

Aww :smile: my cats have a thing for bags too though their obsession atm is boxes. Wtf is it with cats and boxes?! haha :tongue:
Reply 31
My dog sleeps on the bed with me when there's no-one else around :-) she makes an excellent bed warmer!!
Reply 32
I got Patterdale-Lakeland terrier cross that often sleeps at my feet when I'm at home. For such a wee dog he can take up a lot of space :lol:
Reply 33
I would let my dog if he wanted to but he likes his own space and would just end up crying to be let out of the room :smile:
No my dog doesn't sleep in my bed with me, as she has her own one.
Reply 35
No, I wouldn't like to let my dobermann sleep on my single bed!!! :P He doesn't like my room for some reason either, he stays in there for like 10 seconds max :frown:.
Reply 36
1898163_10202147866230968_373157837_n.jpg Hoggin' my bed and they don't care lol
Reply 37
They are allowed in the house but not in the bedrooms and certainly not on any furnitures.
my dog find the floor more comfortable but he always lies on the bed till is settle
i sleep with my dog (american cocker spaniel) and one of my cats in my single bed every night

and i have been known to also sleep with my boyfriend in the same bed also with all of the above

Quick Reply

Latest