The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Will I have a chance at King's College for Medicine?

So I'm in the ICSE Indian school curriculum and my 9th and 10th grades didn't go very well (mostly because I shifted school and had a lot of issues with fitting in and stuff). I was pulling off 70s percentage in both years but my english and biology marks were always really good (late 80s to mid 90s). :frown:

My board exams are coming up and I'm working hard to get over 90%. :colondollar:

Next year I'm joining the IBDP system with HL Biology, HL psychology, HL english lit and language, SL Math, SL chemistry, SL french and am really hoping to get 7s in my HL subjects and 6s in my SL subjects.

I am confident that my UKCAT scores, my personal statement and my extensive work experience/volunteer experience will be good enough. And I'm very sure that my predicted grades will be great as well. :biggrin:

I am hoping to apply to King's college London and University of Newcastle for medicine. And in UCL, Cambridge and Royal Holloway for Psychology/Neuroscience.

Do you guys think I'll have a chance? King's especially is my dream! Will my 9th and 10th (freshman and sophomore years) affect my applications too much?

Sorry for the long question, I'm just really worried! :confused: Thanks in advance!
(edited 10 years ago)
If I may ask, how did it go?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest