The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by akash11
Yes and how do you talk about different populations without generalizing

Theres something called going a way bit too far though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 81
Original post by CryptoidAlien
Nope, Storm front hasn't minoritzed, dispossessed, replaced or ethnically cleansed half a continent deliberately like you Multicultural Supremacist Terrorists :smile:. They haven't ended homogenous nations, Labour and Multicultrualism on the other hand has, to your benefit, where people like you are allowed to retain your own individuality and originality, whilst the world minority is denied that right, entirely, and denied complete freedom of self determination on the entire planet, the same way Hitler didn't want Jews on the planet, and wanted grandiose control of their entire ethnicty, like Multiculturalism wants grandiose control of white nations. apparently it's racist to deny Muslims mosques, yes, buildings. but not to deny whites their entire lands without their consent :rolleyes:. You wouldn't know equality if it punched you in the face. People like You want your own countries, and you want all of ours lol....Oh, and how is Multiculturalism working out in the Muslim world? :smile: oh yeah, you don't practice it. Can you tell me when Pakistan is going to look like 1930's England please? Comming from somebody who started a thread saying Asians worship whites :rolleyes: and has started multiple race threads. Then you support Gandhi who kicked all the whites out of India :rolleyes:

You blame labour for the ethnic demographic shifts? Mass immigration started in Europe in 1948 and 1965 in the US those demographic changes were well underway before labour came to pout. Let me guess you read the dailymail
Original post by CryptoidAlien
Nope, Storm front hasn't minoritzed, dispossessed, replaced or ethnically cleansed half a continent deliberately like you Multicultural Supremacist Terrorists :smile:. They haven't ended homogenous nations, Labour and Multicultrualism on the other hand has, to your benefit, where people like you are allowed to retain your own individuality and originality, whilst the world minority is denied that right, entirely, and denied complete freedom of self determination on the entire planet, the same way Hitler didn't want Jews on the planet, and wanted grandiose control of their entire ethnicty, like Multiculturalism wants grandiose control of white nations. apparently it's racist to deny Muslims mosques, yes, buildings. but not to deny whites their entire lands without their consent :rolleyes:. You wouldn't know equality if it punched you in the face. People like You want your own countries, and you want all of ours lol....Oh, and how is Multiculturalism working out in the Muslim world? :smile: oh yeah, you don't practice it. Can you tell me when Pakistan is going to look like 1930's England please? Comming from somebody who started a thread saying Asians worship whites :rolleyes: and has started multiple race threads. Then you support Gandhi who kicked all the whites out of India :rolleyes:

Britain hasn't been ethnically cleansed White people are still the biggest demographic group. You're going on like as if minorities have taken over. Do you even know what being ethnically cleansed is? Just look at the American Indians now that's what you call ethnic cleansing. I bet your one of those guys that say White people are going through genocide.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Yes,I've heard its racist also. been here in the north now for 3 years,planning on leaving ASAP. Locals have told me its very racist,and also my son has had a load of it,in school and out of school.they are also very judge mental and some very rude.and have been told they are very old skool up here,they very much live in the dark ages.the people ive worked with here have told me all sorts of not very nice stories about peoples behaviour.just being honest

Latest

Trending

Trending