The Student Room Group

University of Leeds,, Leciester or Loughborough??

I have got offers from the three universities mentioned above and i cant decide which one to go to ..! my course is communication and media and i would also like to play football for the uni.. so which one would be the best for both and for someone like me who is from INDIA.
Reply 1
I'll pick Leeds because of its wonderful location as well as its academic reputation over the other Uni. I'll apply for Comm & Media btw. But I'm torn between Bournemouth & Leeds
Both Leeds and Leicester are far better locations and universities than Loughborough in my opinion.
I am currently studying at Loughborough and think I made the wrong choice and would not recommend it to anyone regardless of the fact it is known for its great sports facilities it has offers poor accommodation in comparison to so many other uni's and also is a small town with little to offer in terms of night-life/jobs/inspiration/anything.
Reply 3
Thanks guys .. i decided to go to Leicester finally n will b studying Media and communication... really excited .. n btw what is THE INDUCTION WEEK exactly.. i mean do we study in that week or get to know each other????:smile::smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending