The Student Room Group

Anelka Gesure Comic Banned From UK

The French comedian at the centre of the Nicolas Anelka racism row has been banned from entering the UK, the Home Office has said.

Dieudonne M'bala M'bala had said he would visit the West Bromwich Albion striker, who faces a ban for performing the comic's "quenelle" gesture.

The "quenelle" is considered by some to be anti-Semitic

The Home Office said it banned individuals if there were "public policy or public security reasons".

Anelka, 34, has been charged by the FA for performing the gesture after scoring against West Ham United in December.

He faces a minimum five-match ban if found guilty of an "abusive" sign.

However, the striker denies the FA charge and has requested a personal hearing.

He claimed his action was designed purely as a show of support for Dieudonne and suggested the salute could be perceived as "anti-establishment", rather than discriminatory.

Shows banned

Dieudonne has been convicted six times of hate speech against Jews.

Last week French media reported that police raided properties linked to him as part of a fraud inquiry.

Several of his shows were banned in France last month amid fears his portrayal of Jews and mocking of the Holocaust were a risk to public order.

He rewrote the shows, dropping much of the material deemed offensive, but fans and civil liberties campaigners accused the French government of censorship and attacking free speech.

Interior Minister Manuel Valls wants Dieudonne kept off all stages in France, condemning the comic's "mechanics of hate".

A spokeswoman for the Home Office said: "We can confirm that Mr Dieudonne is subject to an exclusion order.

"The Home Secretary will seek to exclude an individual from the UK if she considers that there are public policy or public security reasons to do so."

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26020070

I don't get what the big deal is about the gesture? It's not as if he's doing a Nazi salute followed up with a 'Sieg Heil Mein Fuhrer'. Is it really that offensive to Jews?
Reply 1
It's stupid - if I was a footballer, or any kind of performer in general, I would do this gesture just to piss them off. It's meant to mean "**** the system"; gets banned; makes me want to do it more.
And yet all the muslims calling for violence and making anti-British comments are still here.
Reply 3
Yeah, I don't get it. The gesture was unheard of until Anelka did it, going by how much effort the media have gone to to educate us about it. It's not even close to the Nazi salute past being a salute.

Presumably it's the other stuff he's done that has got him banned and the Anelka publicity has forced the government to act, but the FA have gone after Anelka too. Why acknowledge gestures that may be offensive elsewhere as offensive here? I imagine the thumbs up is offensive somewhere, and going back to football, Robbie Keane's 'arrow into the crowd' celebration could be argued by the overly sensitive people who dislike Anelka's gesture to be encouraging violence.
Reply 4
Original post by Ornlu
It's stupid - if I was a footballer, or any kind of performer in general, I would do this gesture just to piss them off. It's meant to mean "**** the system"; gets banned; makes me want to do it more.

Was there any Jews actually offended by this or did the FA just decide that it was offensive on their behalf?
Reply 5
Original post by Kiss
Was there any Jews actually offended by this or did the FA just decide that it was offensive on their behalf?

A mixture of both, I guess. Some Jews thought that it it was offensive even though it was explicitly stated that it has no relation to the Nazi solute, and the FA thought that it *might* be considered offensive and so banned it...
Original post by Kiss
Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26020070

I don't get what the big deal is about the gesture? It's not as if he's doing a Nazi salute followed up with a 'Sieg Heil Mein Fuhrer'. Is it really that offensive to Jews?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dieudonn%C3%A9_M'bala_M'bala#Court_actions

:yy:
Reply 7
Although I detest Dieudonne M'bala M'bala I don't think that he should be banned from coming here,
Reply 8
Ridiculous. The whole thing has gone way overboard - no idea why the FA has chosen to go after Anelka so badly. The things Suarez/Barton have done on the football pitch are worse in my opinion.
Reply 9
-_-
(edited 10 years ago)
Jewish power in Europe? they've practically ruled over Europe for centuries. They took control of Russia which was free of Jewish control after the Bolshevik revolution (wealthy Jewish bankers funded that) and how many tens of millions died because of that? a Jewish crime that goes ignored because it's "anti-semetic" we don't even know history because it's been rewritten by them. . Communism was very much Jewish, you have to look at when communism came about who were most communists? Jews. Including the Jews in Germany who were backstabbing the German people. While they would fool us into believing they are victims of genocide they are in fact the perpetrators of genocide along with many wars and military interventions. If you just look up at the master minds behind these wars you'll see a huge list of Jewish name. They were forefront of the slave trade including slavery of whites but but it's "anti-semetic" to expose Jewish crimes. These same Jews tell whites that they should feel guilty for slavery, when it is their people who profited from it more than anyone! the nerve. The received billions in reparations even to this day (they literally forced them to pay) doesn't it strike people as odd that the people who are already wealthy receive reparations but poor blacks get nothing? The Jews created the multicultural melting pot that is only pushed on countries with a white majority population. Yet the same people who push multiculturalism are for a Jewish only state of Israel where they segregate, deport, sterilize immigrants in order to stay a majority and not mix. I could give you some disturbing quotes from Jews where they talk of how they'll issue citizenship and flood Europe with mass immigration and mix the darker races with the whites so that whites will die out. They also talk about the abolishment of the white race where they'll bring whites down so much that genocide of whites will be considered a good thing. Read the protocols of Zion and you'll see how all of this is connected.Think about how much western society has changed since after WW2. Radical feminism (most Jewish) have turned women into male haters. Some of these feminists even go so far as to saying women should have their own country and that boys should be aborted.They push race mixing in the media and most people don't realise this has a sinister agenda. The Jewish people who for thousands of years rarely mixed with Europeans are the people who want you to race mix and destroy your people.Segregated areas being racist is just another ploy by them to get whites to mix with others. Whites can't live in white areas, all areas have to mixed. Yet it's not racist for Jewish people to live in Jewish areas, go to Jewish schools so they can stay racially Jewish.I dare you to try move in a Jewish area let's see how easily you can buy a house there.
People don't even realise how Jewish their governments are. Why is such a minority so overrepresented? they hide being Jewish but you can't change genetics. I'd have no problem if it wasn't for the fact this usually means more wars and military interventions (always pushed by Zionists like the French intervention in Mali) more mass immigration even by parties who claim to be against it. I blame Winston Churchill fat ****er sold out Britain for Jewish money and power.They pushed us into war with Germany and did the same in America when most wanted peace.
Reply 12
I read this finalcall.com France has its own pack of ADL-like bulldogs intent on making the Jewish version of history the only legal version. In their thuggish manipulation of France’s legal system, the Jews have installed Nazi-like laws that actually criminalize the questioning of any aspect of the “Jewish holocaust.” Last year, Brother Dieudonne came with a delegation of French Muslims to Chicago for the Nation of Islam’s annual Saviours’ Day celebration. In his exclusive interview with the Final Call’s, Ashahed Muhammad, Dieudonne discussed those abominable laws: “The Jewish Holocaust is like a trophy. In France one can caricature Prophet Muhammad, one can say the Pope of Rome is a pedophile, one can even say slavery did not exist. But you cannot contest the reality of the Jewish Holocaust. The Holocaust is a new god.”True you cannot question the holocaust and for a good reason. Please listen to the revisionists some of whom are Jewish themselves. The truth is whatever they make it, can you stand up against Jewish power?
Reply 13
Why do people think the holocaust is taught in schools in nearly all western countries hmm? it's to make you feel sorry for them and stop you from opposing their rule.Ukranian people suffered a holocaust 7.5 million of them were starved to death and do we learn about that? nope. Back then the Jewish media establishment covered up this crime, they reported that there was a food shortage when millions were starving to death! Guess who was behind Holodomor? I can give a big list of names and all communist Jews.They keep going along with this charade that they're victims of genocide when they've got a lot of genocides under their belt and are still commiting genocide to this day. This idea that Jews are the ultimate victims and suffered more than everyone else but how many tens of millions of Jewish soldiers were there? do people know how many civilians not Jewish were killed? Go look up the Dresden bombings, around 100 thousand Germans massacred that's probably more than the Jews died in the entire war.
Reply 14
Have you noticed just how many holocaust survivors there are? and in Israel they have Miss Holocaust survivor! it's bonkers.We're in 2014, most holocaust survivors would have died of old age by now but still they seem to be everywhere.The holocaust is their claim that 6 million of them were gassed to death by Nazi's.If a million Jews were gassed, then the holocaust is a lie.If 100 thousand Jews died and it was not from gassing but sickness and famine the holocaust is a lie.There's actually a census in 1945 that showed the Jewish population had actually grown so unless Jewish women had like 100 kids each there's no way 6 million died.
Reply 15
I urge everyone to watch David Cole's Auschwitz documentary you can find it on youtube.Start questioning what our government/education system teaches us because the official story is bull. If even a small minority accept that what we know of the holoacust as a lie then maybe there's hope for humanity.They use the holocaust along with the anti-semtiism card to defend any opposition to their power and actions. They even go so far as to use the holocaust to justify what they're doing to Palestinians. It wasn't long after the camps were liberated that they were committing genocide to the Palestinians. Does that sound like a people who were mass exterminated to you?Look at it this way. Why would the Nazi's spend all that time, money and resources to round up Jews and put them into camps only to kill them? it's ridiculous. If they wanted to kill the Jews they would have found them and shot them and not put them in interment camps where they were out of harms way. I remember being taught the holocaust is school and the graphic pictures they showed us but none of us question it.The pictures of piles of shoes what does that prove exactly? they had uniforms just for the camps, their old clothes would have been removed including shoes. The bald Jews? that's because they shaved them due to the lice infestation (another reason why they used zylkon-B as a pesticide ) There were all kinds of diseases going on back then and the Nazi's spent a lot of time on cleanliness of the camps to make sure Jews were in good health. They used zylkon-B as a pesticide(which they claim was used to kill millions of Jews) There are buildings in all the concentration camps which were used to disinfect mattresses and clothes. Those buildings are all covered in stains from the zylkon-B from repeated used. Now this is the same pesticide they claim was used to gas millions of Jews then wouldn't it make sense for the gas chambers to be full of traces of zyklon B? There is just one tiny patch of zylkon B in the supposed gas chambers that alone should prove that millions were not gassed in there. Parts of the camps were even rebuilt in a desperate attempt to make it look like they were used for gassing. Who rebuilt them? Poland and Russia. Now why they do that? hmm could it be because most in charge were communist Jews? But even if you accept them as originals it's still full of The holocaust figure keeps changing it was a million then 4 million, 6 millionLet's not forget all the others the Nazi's Listen to the revisionists if we look into WW2 and why it happened and the crimes committed by both sides you'll see they aren't so innocent. For a people supposedly persecuted they came out pretty well. Who benefited from WW2? it was a huge loss of life and I don't think many countries who suffered losses ever fully recovered. German suffered huge losses and not just soldiers but many civilians were killed. If we believe the revisionists view that under a million Jews died in WW2 then why is so much attention given on their suffering when tens of millions of non-Jews died?It's a shame so many are persecuted for wanting to know the truth. Many have been jailed for questioning even how many died. If that's not persecution I don't know what is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending