The Student Room Group
BPP University
BPP University

Skills assessment - Law

Hi, I have an online skills assessment later this week which will determine whether I can have a place to study Law.

I'm not sure what to expect, apparently it can't be revised for as it tests aptitude. Has anyone else been through something similar?

Thanks.
Reply 1
Well I have completed the test. Just need to find out if I have passed now.

The test wasn't too bad however my laptop kept flipping me out of the test and I ended up rushing through the first section as I wanted to complete it before my laptop went completely crazy. Worried I have messed it up as I finished the first section with 30 minutes to spare.

Has anyone on here taken the test? Just wondering how long before I get my results.
BPP University
BPP University
Reply 2
Hi Reethi,

Could you possibly tell more about it? I'm also applying to UoLaw and was wondering what the format is like, is it similar to the Watson Glaser test?

Thanks, Kat.
Hey, what percentage do you need to get to pass the online test?
Original post by ReethiRah
Well I have completed the test. Just need to find out if I have passed now.

The test wasn't too bad however my laptop kept flipping me out of the test and I ended up rushing through the first section as I wanted to complete it before my laptop went completely crazy. Worried I have messed it up as I finished the first section with 30 minutes to spare.

Has anyone on here taken the test? Just wondering how long before I get my results.

Am about to do it. Do you have any sample questions I can practice on please?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending