The Student Room Group

Where do you shopping?

As I said in the title: in which shop do you buy clothes? Write it down!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Amazon, H& M, New Look, Marks and Sparks and others....
Reply 2
Topshop, Asos, Newlook,Primark, DP, Riverisland etc..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Primark, h and m and uniqlo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lady V London, and I get a lot custom made.

I pick up other bits from wherever
Reply 5
Don't usually go 'shopping' but usually save up and get stuff from charles tyrwhitt, Hackett, Ralph Lauren, the odd Jack Wills jumper or something, don't really go to shops but shop online.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iP
Reply 6
H&M, New Look, House of Fraser, Dorothy Perkins...etc
Zara is my favourite...
Harvey Nichols is my top one
Reply 9
My favourite store is Zara but I go to H&M, Ralph Lauren, Topman and Ted Baker too. ASOS is the best for online shopping, in my opinion.
Reply 10
charity shops
Reply 11
I shop online mainly and I love the independent clothing brands that you can normally find through twitter as they make unique clothes with great prices. This has encouraged my bestfriend to set up our own independent clothing brand so if you have twitter please give us a follow as we'll be launching our website very soon! https://twitter.com/Old_HeritageUK
Thank you! xxxx
Reply 12
Charity shops mostly, I love them. Otherwise online from some typical places although I generally avoid Topshop/River Island types. I love Oliver Bonas.

Because I'm absolutely broke at the moment I've also discovered how absolutely amazing supermarket clothing can be. Some of the things I've bought from Sainsbury's and Asda have genuinely been some of my favourite items and I wear several almost all the time - I find the quality far better than that of often awful Primark/New Look clothing. And the prices are insane for what you get. More students should hunt through the supermarket clothing aisles - sometimes it's like TK Maxx, and after a bit of a search you find something golden.

If it's something for a certain event and I can spend a bit more money, I like Monsoon a lot, Noa Noa, Coast items.
I hate shopping but when I do, usually new look. I've been known to sometimes dabble from primark to debenhams though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I usually shop from Amazon,River Island etc....
Mainly: Wallis, ESPRIT and Mint Velvet. :smile:
Reply 16
I prefer shopping Online. It saves a lot of time.. Recently I bought a mint mini dress from 9thelm.com and its so damn cute ...
Zara and Topshop is where the majority of my clothes are from :smile:
Dubai has all the brand stores I need so I tend to buy things tax free when I'm there, I also shop at Harrods and Selfridges as well as the brand stores I enjoy in London :h:
Original post by tehFrance
Dubai has all the brand stores I need so I tend to buy things tax free when I'm there, I also shop at Harrods and Selfridges as well as the brand stores I enjoy in London :h:

Ballin.

Quick Reply

Latest