The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy at Northumbria

Hiya people!

I'm really interested in doing a course in physiotherapy and thinking about doing it at Northumbria as I love the vibrant city along with the great shops, and I also have a lovely group of friends around the areas:smile: .

I've been to Northumbria a few times and I love their facilities and accomodations, as well as that I'm really interested in doing the course.

I want to know if there are any physiotherapy students there that could tell me what's the lessons like and practicals...etc And plus any important advices before going into physiotherapy at this uni:biggrin: .

Thank you.

:suith: Sezkin :suith:
XxX
Reply 1
Sezkin
Hiya people!

I'm really interested in doing a course in physiotherapy and thinking about doing it at Northumbria as I love the vibrant city along with the great shops, and I also have a lovely group of friends around the areas:smile: .

I've been to Northumbria a few times and I love their facilities and accomodations, as well as that I'm really interested in doing the course.

I want to know if there are any physiotherapy students there that could tell me what's the lessons like and practicals...etc And plus any important advices before going into physiotherapy at this uni:biggrin: .

Thank you.

:suith: Sezkin :suith:
XxX

well there are a tonne of threads on physio most of which answer nearly all of your questins, so do a quick search in the TSR search function and should give you most of the answers you want. I think there's abit northumbria too somewhere from way back when
Reply 2
Also try to have a look on the uni's web page, they might have a forum and then you can ask some of the students directly :smile:
Reply 3
Hi Sezkin,
you can do student shadowing at Northumbria uni, which would be fab for you as you would get to meet all the students, tutors etc. It would give you first hand knowledge of what the course would entail and allow you to sit in some of the lectures and practicals:smile:

Whilst your there, you should also look into OT as an alternative:wink:

xxx:biggrin:
Hi, anyone had interview with Northumbria and how was? Thanks

Latest