The Student Room Group

PRTC 4th March!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I can't wait to go. I haven't be told anything about my BRTC though. Probably still in May.
Reply 41
I'll get back from PRTC with only a month till BRTC

Posted from TSR Mobile
Think we all get to kings cross at same time. Need to do a practice bleep test actually, I flipping hate running haha.
Reply 43
I hate running on a treadmill, but if I'm outside it's alright. It's the healthy eating that's been killing me. I love dominos pizza and beer too much haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Haha don't worry lads I found it easy enough , and I'm not exactly slim! The hardest thing to do is pacing your self as you don't want to running faster than you have to be. Try it on a treadmill first to see how easy it is. Start at 8.5 and move it up 0.5 every minute till you hit 13.5. Once you know you have the fitness levels you can practise turning etc. It will be easier in the real thing as you can pace yourself by watching everybody else

Posted from TSR Mobile
Healthy eating? What's that?

I'm fit enough it's just nerves getting the better of me. What coach/seats are we all on then on the train to kings cross?
Reply 46
Yeah good point. once were in a group we can all use each other to pace ourselves. Like you said earlier Rhys, we've all passed the first fitness test so were all fit enough to do it.
I havnt got my tickets yet, they're in the post. Should be here tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
Er well my train to kings cross is from Grantham so I won't see you lot till I'm there. Hopefully we can meet up at kings cross? I don't want to be a billy on the train to wendover

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
Damn. I dont go through Kings Cross. Im stop at Tring. My only change is Milton Keynes. Looks like I wont be seeing anyone till I rock up.
Reply 49
Ah that sucks. I'm bored of packing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
You're packing already?
Reply 51
Yeah. I wanna be super organised! Any of you lot on Facebook? Could organise I cheeky meet up in London?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Could set up a fb group or something. Have you managed to sort of you vacination paperwork?
Reply 53
Vaccination do you mean :wink: and no it's confusing as hell, I have a print out of all My jabs I might just give them that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
Can't create a group :frown: add me on Facebook if you get in touch, I think it's obvious what my name is

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Thanks for correcting my typo :wink: Will do bud.
Reply 56
Are most of you guys travelling down there by train
Reply 57
Also Ive done same got a printed copy of all my jabs and Ill just have to give them that also
Reply 58
Scott singleton on Facebook for me. There's a group on there for our PRTC with 4 of us in it already. I'll add you guys in if you add me. I went to doctors for that vaccination thing. Left it over night and they filled it in, luckily they didn't charge me for it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
That's what I'm planning to do tomorrow. Awesome.

Quick Reply

Latest