The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol Firmers for 2014-2015

Just firmed Bristol to do BSc Geography. Anybody else firmed yet and if so for what subject?

Scroll to see replies

im firming it for sociology!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by gabisargent
im firming it for sociology!

Awesome! I've firmed and been confirmed for Geography! See you there
Reply 3
i'm definitely going to firm bristol for english literature as soon as edinburgh hurry up and respond! so excited :smile:
I'll be firming Bristol for French and German as soon as Warwick respond :redface:
Firmed for Law LLB, much fun :smile:
Firming for French and Spanish :P
Firmed for Geology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Axevolution
Firmed for Law LLB, much fun :smile:

What were your predicted grades and LNAT score? I'm still waiting for a reply :/
Original post by Mariansc95
What were your predicted grades and LNAT score? I'm still waiting for a reply :/

ABB & 23 (Extenuating circumstances; missed a lot of the term last year, predictions are funny) I'm sure you'll hear soon man, how was the LNAT for you?
Got my Warwick offer today!! Bristol has officially been firmed :biggrin:
I firmed Bristol for engineering maths, and I have an unconditional so I'll definitely be strutting my stuff in September. The arrival day for Bristol is on my birthday too so it's going to be especially merry for me! Anyone for Goldney Hall and rowing and athletics?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SinaMonfared11
I firmed Bristol for engineering maths, and I have an unconditional so I'll definitely be strutting my stuff in September. The arrival day for Bristol is on my birthday too so it's going to be especially merry for me! Anyone for Goldney Hall and rowing and athletics?

Posted from TSR Mobile

we should all party hard on your bday aha, I'm for goldney!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Goldney looks incredible! I just want self catered and a pretty chilled atmosphere which is why I'm not going for Wills and stuff. And yeah I'm just gonna make the entirety of freshers my birthday party!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Goldney looks incredible! I just want self catered and a pretty chilled atmosphere which is why I'm not going for Wills and stuff. And yeah I'm just gonna make the entirety of freshers my birthday party!

Posted from TSR Mobile

goldney is also nearer to the actual uni! And a fair price! Pre- drinks at yours for the entire week:wink: haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey I'm firming for English so excited! What day's arrival then? I see from the website that freshers starts on the 22nd September, is arrival day on the Sunday? Ah your first birthday at uni, so exciting!
Who's catered and who's for self-catered? ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FlyHigh_er
Who's catered and who's for self-catered? ...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Self catered deffo, I'm a vegetarian aha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gabisargent
Self catered deffo, I'm a vegetarian aha

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was like self catered all the way but now I'm considering catered. Depending on the hall, size, price ect it could be cheaper and I have a lot of contact hours so easier too :smile: SB, Clifton or City?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thejeangenie
Hey I'm firming for English so excited! What day's arrival then? I see from the website that freshers starts on the 22nd September, is arrival day on the Sunday? Ah your first birthday at uni, so exciting!

Arrival says 20th september and that's my birthday! Have you got a conditional offer? If so good luck- I know how stressful these last few months will be!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending