The Student Room Group

UKIP spokesman was a kidnapping gang 'boss'

(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Of all the token brown guys UKIP decided to parade...
Man

Can't wait till UKIP wins the elections in 2015, at least they will make politics a bit more fun.
Reply 3
Original post by Jefferson Disk

And hes was removed when they found out. Nice try at twisting the article though.
Reply 4
Original post by Joeman560
And hes was removed when they found out. Nice try at twisting the article though.

How did I twist the article? And what did you expect, that they would continue allowing this criminal serving their party?

My point is that UKIP is a party full of blithering hypocrites that should never be trusted with managing the immigration into this country when they cannot vet their own criminal party members.
I'm not surprised at all!
Reply 6
How did I twist the article? And what did you expect, that they would continue allowing this criminal serving their party?

My point is that UKIP is a party full of blithering hypocrites that should never be trusted with managing the immigration into this country when they cannot vet their own criminal party members.

Hahaa, you have no evidence. Nice try, but people are awakening. They are wising up to tricks done by people like you. Scaremongering does not work kiddo.
UKIP: The comedy bandwagon that just keeps giving.
Reply 8

1. You referred to him as if he were still a UKIP spokesman. 2. Well no and they didn't.

Wait so a tiny party, as they were back then, doesn't have the resources to vet their members and someone slips through. As soon as his past is found out about he is removed from the membership roster. This is unacceptable to you? Where is your outrage that he is now part of the Conservative party? One might call you a hypocrite.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9
if he was a boss he has the management and leadership skills which UKIP need
Reply 10
The bad thing is I'm not surprised.
Of all the token Asian people to choose from to try and make the party appear moderate and decent this was their best effort:biggrin: oh classic UKIP. A manifesto that was described by its own leader as drivel and now this:biggrin:

LOL people saying the article has been twisted. What-so that guy didn't do what he himself admitted to?:biggrin: The important facts haven't been twisted.
He fits in well in UKIP.
Original post by Mourinho<3
LOL people saying the article has been twisted. What-so that guy didn't do what he himself admitted to?:biggrin: The important facts haven't been twisted.

I don't understand what you mean. He was recruited to the party, was found out about and then sacked. Why is this any different from any other party, other than the fact Labour didn't get rid of their resident Nazi?
Reply 14
UKIP are a joke. As is anyone who votes for them.
I should have imagined you would be calling UKIP racist for booting him out.
Reply 16
Original post by Nice2Michu
UKIP are a joke. As is anyone who votes for them.

Well god forbid anyone supports a party that you disagree with, I don't like a lot of what they stand for (I do some though), but people still deserve the right to vote for who they want without being accused of being a 'joke'. I don't agree with much of what David Cameron has done or what Gordon/Blair did when they were in power, but I don't insult those who voted for them, they voted for their reasons, I'd have my reasons to vote for who I wanted, so why should I or anyone else have the right to throw insults around? Have some decency.

Maybe you should move to a country that has a one party system with the same ideology as you, no more 'democracy promoting jokes of human skin' to dissuade from your perfect agenda.

With all that said, I am surprised nobody (but a couple) has mentioned anything about this man's affiliations with the Conservative Party.
Reply 17
Original post by Beechey
people still deserve the right to vote for who they want without being accused of being a 'joke'.

But, but, but free speech. What about the right to call things a joke? You're clearly a UKIPer, you got that odd logic going on that leads to thier very unique brand of hilarious hypocrisy.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by n00
But, but, but free speech. What about the right to call things a joke? You're clearly a UKIPer, you got that odd logic going on that leads to hilarious hypocrisy.

Sure, there's that, but then they should also accept that people have the right to vote for who they want at the ballot box. I'm not saying deprivation of free speech is a good thing, or a needed thing, but a common decency to engage with those who you don't agree with in debate is a far better way to settle things than throwing insults around.

EDIT: Nope, I've not voted before (could have voted in the May Locals, but I didn't like any of the candidates frankly), I'll choose who I vote for when everyone releases their manifestos, I keep up to date with all parties from Labour, Conservatives and Lib Dems, to Greens and UKIP, sure, like I said, I agree with some of what UKIP stand for, but I also agree with some of what Labour, Conservatives, Lib Dems and Greens stand for.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 19
Original post by Beechey
Sure, there's that, but then they should also accept that people have the right to vote for who they want at the ballot box.

I don't think anyone would argue otherwise, well maybe a few UKIPers, still a joke though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending