The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tinuviel
I can!!!!! I always sleep that way :tongue:

Wow , never knew people did that. Doesn't it feel wierd?
Reply 61
Mila kunis and keira knightley have small boobs and men find them attractive :smile:
Reply 62
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Wow , never knew people did that. Doesn't it feel wierd?

Actually it feels reaaally comfortable, easiest position to sleep in :')
Original post by keturah
Mila kunis and keira knightley have small boobs and men find them attractive :smile:

men find the unattainable attractive, both of those actresses you mentioned are nothing special without hollywood makeup artists and designer clothes
Reply 64
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
I can do this and I have big boobs. I don't get people think we can't, they're not made of rocks :tongue:

What do you do for non stretchy tops? I just avoid them...

Oh also do you not find lyinmmg onm your front hurts you back because it has to arch? I get that and my boobs are pretty average. Maybe I just have a **** back?
Reply 65
Who cares? You always want what you don't have and it's not always what you have but how you carry it. If you don't obsess over your looks as much then you can focus on other things and your confidence can take hold and thats whats attractive. Yes sometimes I wish I was taller, sleeker and a brunette and not a blonde ,curvy, petite girl but hey ho it's me, it's how I was born and I'm going to try rocking the skin I'm in! Besides anyone who's just attracted to the superficial ain't worth knowing IMO.
Original post by redferry
Oh also do you not find lyinmmg onm your front hurts you back because it has to arch? I get that and my boobs are pretty average. Maybe I just have a **** back?

No? :tongue: I dunno, maybe I have very moveable boobs :rofl:
Reply 67
My honest opinion is that large boobs are better looking. Preferably D cup and above.

However I don't look down on less endowed women. it's just a preference on my part, i'm not judgmental.
They're not nice ... but there's still time for you to grow so not 2 worry
Reply 69
Depends if you have a nice ass to compensate tbh. If you do, I don't care, if you don't then well.....
no
Reply 71
Original post by a-beebuzz
Hi,

This is for both guys and girls. I'm looking for genuine opinions on tiny boobs. What do you think in general about them? Do they bother you, do they look attractive/bad? Discuss.

I'm 21 next week and only just fill out a 30A. It bloody sucks. I'm a UK size 6-8 and 5ft 4 so I am quite small yet I am a total health and fitness freak so I am very well toned.

Cheers!

There are plenty more to a girl than her boob size :smile:

It appears for you that you could pull off the petite look so it should match just fine for you.
Reply 72
Original post by abusername
men find the unattainable attractive, both of those actresses you mentioned are nothing special without hollywood makeup artists and designer clothes

Well I have to disagree I would say they are naturally beautiful and look great without make up. Keira has fantastic bone structure and milas eyes are amazing.
Reply 73
Original post by WoodyMKC
For me, with boobs it's more about shape and appearance than size. Nice and perky, small nips, dat teardrop shape i.e. not shaped like a dome like implants tend to be. A nice ass, however, is most important.

I agree :smile: However what exactly do you mean by 'teardrop shaped'?
Reply 74
Not gonna lie, my gf's melons (she's a GG cup) have me hooked. I couldn't picture myself with a girl with really small boobs.
Reply 75
As long as they are perky/firm, thats fine for me. Would rather have that and a petite girl then some walking globe with dog ears for boobs. Ew. Gross.
Reply 76
Original post by a-beebuzz
Hi,

This is for both guys and girls. I'm looking for genuine opinions on tiny boobs. What do you think in general about them? Do they bother you, do they look attractive/bad? Discuss.

I'm 21 next week and only just fill out a 30A. It bloody sucks. I'm a UK size 6-8 and 5ft 4 so I am quite small yet I am a total health and fitness freak so I am very well toned.

Cheers!

small > big

You sound perfect
Original post by TonksLupin
I agree :smile: However what exactly do you mean by 'teardrop shaped'?

Basically, the natural curvature at the top of the boob where the boob starts to taper out. Not like someone has just cut a football in half and whacked it on a chest.
I thank almighty Cthulu for boobs, including those that have pierced nipples.
Reply 79
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Not necessarily. Someone can have a broad back and therefore take a 36A (let's assume A cup means a 1inch difference between boobs and band) despite having the same sized boobs as someone who takes a 32C (a three inch difference) .

In what way would the person with the 36A bra have 'the same sized boobs' as someone who wears a 32C?

A person with an A cup only has a certain... protrusion... of breast tissue, giving the impression of a certain size, regardless of whether the measurement of your back/ribs underneath said protrusion is 30 or 38. We judge breast size according to how significant this protrusion is.

So unless you're telling me you, unlike the rest of society, judge breast size exclusively in grams, I don't see how what you're saying is true at all.

Latest

Trending

Trending