The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Broadgate Park-ers!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Hey, anyone been told where specifically in Broadgate Park they are staying yet?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
not yet Arfu, but that's all meant to come within the next day or so :smile: x
Any Xbox Live members know what it's like to play Xbox?? Also does it feel like a community even despite the fact there are 2000 students? Also how different is Broadgate Park accommodation to normal student dorms?
Reply 123
The flats and room numbers are beginning to go up on the UPP portal.
Reply 124
Original post by kodama
I was in a Studio last year. I wasn't given a toaster, but there was a kettle, a hob, a fridge with a small freezer built within and a combi oven (basically a fancy microwave which can cook like an oven).

Were you given a microwave?
Reply 125
Original post by nju
Were you given a microwave?

Yep - the combi oven is a microwave.
Reply 126
Anyone know what Mulberries is like? I know it's big and has over a 100 people in it but how many flats are there per floor and are the kitchens big, small etc? :smile:
Just to casually bump an old thread, is anyone on here currently in a studio? Just trying to find out what they're like to live in and if you're left feeling secluded at all, because I have the opportunity to move into one but I don't want to miss out on too much :/

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 128
Hey everyone :-) I was wondering if anyone is in Mulberries flat 5? I've met 2 of my other flat mates through Facebook and we're all excited to meet the rest but they haven't shown themselves yet! Thought posting something on here might be a good idea :biggrin: x
Original post by Lozzo
Anyone know what Mulberries is like? I know it's big and has over a 100 people in it but how many flats are there per floor and are the kitchens big, small etc? :smile:

I'm staying in Mulberries - flat 2:biggrin: I think there are 4 floors and about 20 flats so 5 flats per floor. No idea what the kitchens are like - but would be interested to find out too if anyone knows?
Original post by Purple Giraffe
Just to casually bump an old thread, is anyone on here currently in a studio? Just trying to find out what they're like to live in and if you're left feeling secluded at all, because I have the opportunity to move into one but I don't want to miss out on too much :/

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

I'm in a studio - love it so far!

Doesn't feel secluded at all! There are always people about - if you want to meet them, just leave your room (or if you don't, stay in!)
Hi, I'm currently studying at UoN living in catered halls but i am looking to hopefully swap into broadgate park for self catered as its alot more freedom, independance and what i wanted in the first place so just wondering does anybody know if any rooms are free in bgp? -i only want a single study..nothing fancy- (obviously i'd have to go through the whole form thingy but just wanted to know)
thanks x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending