The Student Room Group

Intermediate Maths Challenge - 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by klegend02
Hi, looking at your scores I don't think I did well enough to get into either camp (121 and 41 on Maclurin - scraped the book prize!), but does anyone know if they take Senior Maths Challenge results into account (I got 105ish and 11 on BMO1)? Other than that, have they sent out the invitations to all the camps?
There's someone in my school in the year below (I'm in year 11) who did insanely well (55+ on Hamilton) but I don't think he's got a letter yet...

These camps only take the IMC and IMOK results into account, but I think you've done well enough to get into one of the camps: you got the same as me in the IMC and 1 less in the IMOK :colone:
Original post by daisyyyyyy
10th to 15th August? I was convinced they made a mistake when I got the letter D:

Ahhh, I'm at that one as well :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by klegend02
Alright thanks, and well done... At least if you get in and I don't, we'll know where the cut-off was!

It'll definitely support my opinion that I'm going to be the worst at Maths in the summer school:rolleyes:
Original post by Cantthinkofnames
I got 42/60, which I didn't think I'd get into the summer school with but it was a hard paper.

My score only came in the mail today, and this just confirms that I'll be the worst at the summer school: I only got 30/60. :s-smilie:

And now I'm thinking they must have made some kind of mistake, but I'm definitely on the list of people going, so... kinda scared now! Well done on 42 though - that's pretty amazing!
Original post by kitkatkidkate
My score only came in the mail today, and this just confirms that I'll be the worst at the summer school: I only got 30/60. :s-smilie:

And now I'm thinking they must have made some kind of mistake, but I'm definitely on the list of people going, so... kinda scared now! Well done on 42 though - that's pretty amazing!

Haha thanks although compared to the people who will get 60/60 42 won't be much better than 30 (although 30 is still a great score: it's not as if it's "only" 30 :P)
Is anyone bringing an instrument? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MudbloodPrincess
Is anyone bringing an instrument? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quite a few people did at our Summer School, so I'd assume many will at yours too. :smile:
Reply 527
Need the solutions, any links?
Original post by letmethink
So now I can only beat my brother at the challenge. :frown:

There's no need to resort to physical abuse, spinning chap.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending