The Student Room Group

how often are you complimented on your looks?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I guess every couple a days get complimented heres a few i remember
'If only all boys had hair like you'
'your so sexy'
'I wish i had hair like you'
Idk people seem to like curly hair for some reason
Reply 21
Very little :frown:
Reply 22
Not much, thank God. I feel so awkward and weird when somebody does. I don't like compliments. I had to ask my parents to stop complimenting me lol. One girl tried complimenting me in a racist way lol cause she said i was half white... I was like nope, 100% here matey lol
Original post by Le Nombre
Sadly not. The place is heart shaped, they were sat in one of the upper curves and I was down at the point as such. The man candy comment came as soon as I went in, then they went through a quick, cackly review of each of my body parts, then one of them decided to stop just talking about what they'd do to me as if I wasn't there and ask for my opinion on exactly how I'd shag her, though I didn't get chance to reply as she proceeded to describe to me how she'd like me to do it. I didn't really know what to say, just kind of went 'thanks but no thanks' and left.

Wow. Some girls are such perverts lol. I know we can be like that after drink but in a gym?! You should carry some pepper spray haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To be honest, not that often.
Reply 25
Yeh most girls assume all men are sex addicts. Some people try to compliment me in a patronising way i just ignore them not worth my time
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Staceyc1990
Wow. Some girls are such perverts lol. I know we can be like that after drink but in a gym?! You should carry some pepper spray haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, happens though, it's hardly like I felt threatened, though I suppose if it was a 23 year old girl and a load of lechy 40 year old men it'd probably be different.
Only if I dress up, which happens very rarely because I'm not bothered to.
The odd occasion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sadly not. The place is heart shaped, they were sat in one of the upper curves and I was down at the point as such. The man candy comment came as soon as I went in, then they went through a quick, cackly review of each of my body parts, then one of them decided to stop just talking about what they'd do to me as if I wasn't there and ask for my opinion on exactly how I'd shag her, though I didn't get chance to reply as she proceeded to describe to me how she'd like me to do it. I didn't really know what to say, just kind of went 'thanks but no thanks' and left.

Really? :lol:

How can you say all that and then not provide any pics? :hmmm:

(I'm kidding :giggle:)
Reply 30
I quite often get complimented on my hair when I wear it down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Occasionally.
But then I don't really get out much.
Reply 32
Just got massively perved on by some middle aged women in the gym sauna ('oooh man candy' 'how you would **** me love? Bet you'd throw me round with that muscle') so today way more than I would like, but normally maybe once a fortnight if that.

LOL. 'You'd throw me around with that muscle' who uses that as a chat up line :rofl2:
Original post by Maid Marian
Really? :lol:

How can you say all that and then not provide any pics? :hmmm:

(I'm kidding :giggle:)

Sorry to dissapoint, would kind of ruin the whole deliberately anonymous profile though :tongue:

I'm not all that, I'm in decent shape but we're not talking Chris Hemsworth sadly, however I don't think these were the most discerning of ladies, a cock and a pulse were the criteria I suspect.
Not in million years.
Original post by Precious Illusions
LOL. 'You'd throw me around with that muscle' who uses that as a chat up line :rofl2:

God knows, I was tempted to reply 'I go to the gym, I'm not an Olympic weightlifter' but felt it was a bit cruel, she probably weighed not much less than me though :s-smilie:
Sorry to dissapoint, would kind of ruin the whole deliberately anonymous profile though :tongue:

I'm not all that, I'm in decent shape but we're not talking Chris Hemsworth sadly, however I don't think these were the most discerning of ladies, a cock and a pulse were the criteria I suspect.

Spoilsport :tongue: Hehehehe
Regularly, but I think it's because I have a distinctive style. I tend to get random strangers coming up to me and telling me they like my dresses
Original post by Precious Illusions

LOL quite a few actually! I wouldn't mind throwing you around with my muscles:sexface:
lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending