The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2014

Anyone applied? Sounds like a good opportunity!
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I Have (: yeah sounds good doesn't it. I wonder how many people will apply.
Reply 2
I have applied but still need to answer the competency questions :/
Reply 3
Original post by hmxo
I have applied but still need to answer the competency questions :/

I'm the same, I think I've re-written the competency questions at least five times. Good luck though :smile:
Reply 4
Hey guys just wondering where you all have applied to (location). and apparently more than 1000 or 2000 people applied for last years intake, and with the number of places available increased, more people might have applied this year.
Good luck to everyone!
Reply 5
I've applied to London for either Finance or Admin. I'm guessing all the test invitations will come tomorrow.
Reply 6
I've applied for the South East one! Has anybody had their invitation for the first online tests?
Reply 7
Original post by Hannahgrxce
I've applied for the South East one! Has anybody had their invitation for the first online tests?

Hey same here! Where are hoping to be based?
Reply 8
Original post by luni84
Hey same here! Where are hoping to be based?

Anywhere really, I'll have to commute anyway! Where are you hoping for?
Reply 9
Original post by Hannahgrxce
Anywhere really, I'll have to commute anyway! Where are you hoping for?

Hopefully Salisbury as it is closest to me.
Reply 10
Original post by luni84
Hey guys just wondering where you all have applied to (location). and apparently more than 1000 or 2000 people applied for last years intake, and with the number of places available increased, more people might have applied this year.
Good luck to everyone!

I applied for the North East Business Admin, I'm guessing this will most likely be the Department for Work & Pensions in Newcastle. But good luck to everyone though!
Reply 11
Hey, I've just received the email for the two online tests.

Anyone done them and know how many questions there are?

Reply 12
Just completed the tests. Not too hard, remember to keep an eye on the time though!
Reply 13
Original post by qwerty457
Just completed the tests. Not too hard, remember to keep an eye on the time though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey for the numerical test, will I need to have a calculator on hand? Are the questions worded or just numbers?And how difficult would you rate them both? Sorry about all the questions.
Reply 14
Original post by luni84
Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey for the numerical test, will I need to have a calculator on hand? Are the questions worded or just numbers?And how difficult would you rate them both? Sorry about all the questions.

Yes you will. 16 questions, two sets of data, all questions are multiple choice. The questions are based on interpreting and calculating from a real world example of data.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by qwerty457
Yes you will. 16 questions, two sets of data, all questions are multiple choice. The questions are based on interpreting and cal cutting from a real world example of data.

Hey just to confirm, this is just two sets of data to look at? so 8 questions on each?
Reply 16
Original post by matrix111
Hey just to confirm, this is just two sets of data to look at? so 8 questions on each?

Yes.
Reply 17
Hey guys just thought I would add myself to the list of those who have applied. I completed my online assessments two days ago!
Reply 18
Hey, has anyone received the situational judgement test invites? I was just looking up the timescale and they're supposed to be sent out by 5/3/14 so two days time. I'm just wondering because the verbal/numerical invites were sent out pretty much immediately after the deadline so if they're following the same pattern then most likely if we haven't have heard back already, we probably haven't advanced any further?
Original post by RosyBee
Hey, has anyone received the situational judgement test invites? I was just looking up the timescale and they're supposed to be sent out by 5/3/14 so two days time. I'm just wondering because the verbal/numerical invites were sent out pretty much immediately after the deadline so if they're following the same pattern then most likely if we haven't have heard back already, we probably haven't advanced any further?

I've just received mine!

Quick Reply

Latest