The Student Room Group

Anyone studying Computer security and forensics at Edinburgh napier

So id like to know what the course is like and how you are all finding it, as im trying to chose between several different universities. Thanks in advance
Reply 1
I started this course in September last year and really enjoying it so far. In first year it covers a wide range of topics so you get a good taste of everything. The only downside is that there is no security or forensics in first year.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask. I am only in first year though so may not be able to help with questions about later years!
Original post by Ryan3535
I started this course in September last year and really enjoying it so far. In first year it covers a wide range of topics so you get a good taste of everything. The only downside is that there is no security or forensics in first year.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask. I am only in first year though so may not be able to help with questions about later years!

Hey ryan thats quite good, at the moment im at college studying computer networking and if i do get in i will be going directly into second year. Im trying to decided between Edinburgh napier and also abertay as i have a conditional to do ethical hacking there. so if you know anyone doing that course info would be much appreciated. thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending