The Student Room Group

Is it bad to think gay is wrong?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by sonyliv
i was brought up catholic, so obviously they do not support it. I dont do anything about it, i do nt support it and thats it really. But what i cant understand how those who support gays can turn around and attack me due to what my religion says. Im curious what use believe about this :smile:

Hi, I was brought up a catholic, shame that.... Brainwashed into believing some bullcrap etc etc.... And I turned out gay, and y would any good god loving catholic turn out gay? Wellllll , could be temptation, could be gods a dickhead.... Likes to give me a challenge...." OR maybe it's something RIDICULOUS! Maybe god DOESNT exist',,,, and so all those so called teachings in the bible etc,,, are just bull**** made up by idiot humans who like brainwashing people into their belief system! So Therefore !!!! It is not our place to judge, and only god can judge.... But god didn't write the bible, so we can't use that as a reference, god doesn't exist..... Obvious since birth.... We attack your religion because that's what you say you are part of, if you are a catholic, then you agree with all that jazz, and therefore we can dislike you for it, because you dislike us gays, for no reason ... But that gives us reason to dislike you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 281
Original post by Copperknickers
Well, it is, seeing as they believe he has a direct line to God, and Popes have made significant changes to Catholicism on many occasions.

yeah but Catholics also believe in the words of local priests etc

Just because the Pope is head of the church and represents Jesus on Earth, doesn't mean he's the only person Catholics listen to
Original post by JJ Daniel
Hi, I was brought up a catholic, shame that.... Brainwashed into believing some bullcrap etc etc.... And I turned out gay, and y would any good god loving catholic turn out gay? Wellllll , could be temptation, could be gods a dickhead.... Likes to give me a challenge...." OR maybe it's something RIDICULOUS! Maybe god DOESNT exist',,,, and so all those so called teachings in the bible etc,,, are just bull**** made up by idiot humans who like brainwashing people into their belief system! So Therefore !!!! It is not our place to judge, and only god can judge.... But god didn't write the bible, so we can't use that as a reference, god doesn't exist..... Obvious since birth.... We attack your religion because that's what you say you are part of, if you are a catholic, then you agree with all that jazz, and therefore we can dislike you for it, because you dislike us gays, for no reason ... But that gives us reason to dislike you

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm gay and a Catholic. Catholics shouldn't dislike gays. You should read what the catechism says about homosexuality :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending