The Student Room Group

Superdry assessment evening

Hey guys! I have an assessment evening at Superdry on Friday! Bit nervous as I don't really know what to expect! What do you do at an assessment evening? Anyone help me pleaseeee! :smile:
Reply 1
Hey, I had an assessment evening at Superdry last week and it was really fun. Basically in my assessment we started off introducing ourselves to the group (there was about 12 of us, plus 4 employees and the manager) or introducing the person next to us (after getting to know them), then we were split into groups and had to pick clothes out to make an outfit for someone on a night out and then just talk about what we had chose. Then we all had individual interviews with the manager, which was more of a chat than an interview but he asked things like, 'Why do you want to work at Superdry?' 'What does good customer service mean to you' 'what could you bring to our team?'
Everyone was really friendly and it didn't feel like an interview a lot of the time :smile: hope that helps! Feel free to ask anything else.
Reply 2
Original post by Pipple
Hey guys! I have an assessment evening at Superdry on Friday! Bit nervous as I don't really know what to expect! What do you do at an assessment evening? Anyone help me pleaseeee! :smile:

I've been invited to an assessment day next wednesday for a new store that is opening. Can you let me know how you got on - What kind of stuff you had to do/answer? Would be a great help as I'm really nervous
Reply 3
I have an assessment day on Wednesday too and I have no idea what to expect, I have had group interviews before and tbh they are better than one to one interviews...still pretty scared tho. I am going to wear casual clothes because everybody who has wrote about these has said that's what to wear, all I am concerned about is I am a student and can only work 4 days out of the week and think that might put them off abit
How long did it take for you guys to hear back??
Original post by NME321
Hey, I had an assessment evening at Superdry last week and it was really fun. Basically in my assessment we started off introducing ourselves to the group (there was about 12 of us, plus 4 employees and the manager) or introducing the person next to us (after getting to know them), then we were split into groups and had to pick clothes out to make an outfit for someone on a night out and then just talk about what we had chose. Then we all had individual interviews with the manager, which was more of a chat than an interview but he asked things like, 'Why do you want to work at Superdry?' 'What does good customer service mean to you' 'what could you bring to our team?'
Everyone was really friendly and it didn't feel like an interview a lot of the time :smile: hope that helps! Feel free to ask anything else.

Hey, thanks for this!

My assessment day is on Thursday so I was just wondering how long does it take for them to contact you about training day etc?
Reply 6
how long is the assessment day last?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending