The Student Room Group
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website

York St John University 2014

So who has applied to York St John and thinking of putting it as their firm for September 2014?? :smile:
---
Connect to York St John here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Im firming psychology there for this september :biggrin: what are you thinking of studying ?
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website
Reply 2
I've got an unconditional offer for counselling, coaching and mentoring but stuck between ysj and Nottingham Trent. Anyone going to the open day on the 19th feb

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by georlucqo
Im firming psychology there for this september :biggrin: what are you thinking of studying ?

Aww great! :smile: I'm going to firm YSJ for Primary Education! Can't wait to get there!!
Reply 4
I have firmed YSJ for primary education in September! What age (3-7 or 5-11) are you studying in September 2014?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by georlucqo

Have you visited? How is the department?
Reply 6
I've confirmed History and American Studies as my first for this September :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Jess__1
Aww great! :smile: I'm going to firm YSJ for Primary Education! Can't wait to get there!!

YSJs my firm choice, and I'm going for Primary Education too! Are you doing 3-7 or 5-11? :smile:
Reply 8
I've firmed for counselling coaching and mentoring :smile:)))
Hey , i Have conditional offers for Graphic design n currently choosing between Huddersfield n St John York....wanting to learn more bout the area and what its like to live there before i put down my choice...very tempted to chose Huddersfield for the placement, but York has quite a lot going on, so unsure at mo.
York St John is my insurance choice to study occupational therapy :smile:
I have put Huddersfield as firm choice n York st john as insurance now too :smile:
What have you put as firm?
Original post by CrumpledFudge
York St John is my insurance choice to study occupational therapy :smile:
Original post by partyrockchick
I have put Huddersfield as firm choice n York st john as insurance now too :smile:
What have you put as firm?

My firm is Coventry! When will you find out which you'll be going to? :smile:
ah cool, and idk tbh...i think it will be end of june time as that's when my course at college finishes..but I need to ask my tutors bout that one :smile:, wbu?

My firm is Coventry! When will you find out which you'll be going to? :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by Laureen7
YSJs my firm choice, and I'm going for Primary Education too! Are you doing 3-7 or 5-11? :smile:

Sorry for the slow reply! Aww sweet! I'm doing the 5-11 course :smile:
Original post by partyrockchick
ah cool, and idk tbh...i think it will be end of june time as that's when my course at college finishes..but I need to ask my tutors bout that one :smile:, wbu?

Yeah mine's around May/June :smile: are you on the access course at the moment or something else?
Ah :smile: thats good then if u will know by beginning of june...n whats access course?....im on btec extended dip :smile:
Yeah mine's around May/June :smile: are you on the access course at the moment or something else?
Reply 17
Original post by Jess__1
Sorry for the slow reply! Aww sweet! I'm doing the 5-11 course :smile:

I'm doing 5-11! I'm so excited for it :smile: What accommodation have you applied for?
Reply 18
Original post by Laureen7
I'm doing 5-11! I'm so excited for it :smile: What accommodation have you applied for?

Aww really!! thats ace :biggrin: so am i, cannot wait for September!! my top 3 are St John Central, Grey's Wharf and Percy's Lane.. how about you? :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by Jess__1
Aww really!! thats ace :biggrin: so am i, cannot wait for September!! my top 3 are St John Central, Grey's Wharf and Percy's Lane.. how about you? :smile:

My top 3 are City Residence, St. John Central and Grey's Wharf :smile:At least we know of one person doing our course! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending