The Student Room Group

Self teaching As/A level maths

I want to self teach Pure maths. I have the books for modules c1 c2 c3 c4..... Are there any free internet sources i could use to help myself? And what exam board would u reccomend? Got any tips for me?
Ty
Reply 1
Original post by Shadoo
I want to self teach Pure maths. I have the books for modules c1 c2 c3 c4..... Are there any free internet sources i could use to help myself? And what exam board would u reccomend? Got any tips for me?
Ty

There's not much difference between exam boards but Edexcel probably have the most resources available.

If you're intending to take the full A level you'll need to study a couple of applied modules as well!
Reply 2
Original post by Shadoo
Ty

http://www.examsolutions.net/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Yep using that right now someone pmed me it
Reply 4
m4ths.com
Original post by Shadoo
Ty

I have produced a scheme of lessons which you might like to try. First lot attatched. If you want the rest, let me know
Reply 7
Original post by Shadoo
Ty

Shadoo,

Yes, you can teach it yourself. Make sure you get your basic gcse skills right, especially algebra, coordinates geometry and transformation.

This is a site that will help to overcome the first hurdle; everything is free:

http://www.vivaxsolutions.com
Reply 8
Ty guys i will definitely be using them :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest