The Student Room Group

my left forearm looks stronger than my right but is weaker (only men)

this is no trolling.

i was wondering how do i make my left and right forearm the same strength and look the same, because my left fore arm looks more tone and strong than my right, which is just strong. how do i level it out? i minimized pleasuring time but it makes no difference.

i am serious
Original post by mrdetermination
this is no trolling.

i was wondering how do i make my left and right forearm the same strength and look the same, because my left fore arm looks more tone and strong than my right, which is just strong. how do i level it out? i minimized pleasuring time but it makes no difference.

i am serious

less urmmmm...well you know...
Original post by pepeeglesfield
less urmmmm...well you know...

i only do once every 2 weeks roughly, and it hasn't even made a difference
Reply 3
Well, use your other hand when you're masturbating. I remember when I broke my right hand for a month, just started masturbating with my left hand, got pretty ambidextrous from it in fact.

You can do weights accordingly, sometimes people use their stronger arm to lift weights and that imbalance is hard to correct. I have a stronger left arm than my right, left arm is clearly bigger.
stop doing steriods
My right is also much stronger than my left, but that's probably because I fence, not because erm you know.
Original post by weststainesmasif
stop doing steriods

]
i dont even know where to get them
Original post by mrdetermination
]
i dont even know where to get them

from mi nan
Reply 8
sounds a bit like me. My left bicep is noticeably bigger than my right, but is weaker when it comes to curls.
Reply 9
It's normal to have one arm stronger than the other, don't worry about it.

Quick Reply

Latest