The Student Room Group

Coming soon... TSR's amazing travel competition - Free trip up for grabs!

Hey everyone,

I thought I'd just let everyone know before the weekend about the exciting competition we're going to be running soon, starting on Wednesday next week (12th).

Courtesy of Topdeck travel, we've got a fantastic prize of either a 14 day Island Suntanner trip in Australia or a 17 day Grand Kiwi trip in New Zealand to give away.

We'll be posting up a blog every couple of days, and all you have to do is vote. Australia VS New Zealand! You can enter on each blog, so the more you vote on, the better your chances of winning!"

Sounds great, right - More to come next week :biggrin:
Reply 1
Sweet, looking forward to entering!
That's such an amazing prize :redface:
Reply 3
Amazeballs :O
Reply 4
Original post by CJ
Hey everyone,

I thought I'd just let everyone know before the weekend about the exciting competition we're going to be running soon, starting on Wednesday next week (12th).

Courtesy of Topdeck travel, we've got a fantastic prize of either a 14 day Island Suntanner trip in Australia or a 17 day Grand Kiwi trip in New Zealand to give away.

We'll be posting up a blog every couple of days, and all you have to do is vote. Australia VS New Zealand! You can enter on each blog, so the more you vote on, the better your chances of winning!"

Sounds great, right - More to come next week :biggrin:

Is the trip for one, or does it include travel with friends? :smile:
Hey everyone. A little later than first planned, but full information here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2597280

Any questions, let me know in that thread :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest