The Student Room Group

St. Mary's University, Twickenham Primary PGCE 2014/2015

HI ALL! :biggrin:

Made this thread for anybody who had recieved an offer for Mary's for this September. Just so we can all chat and get to know each other and all that!
Congratulations to all as well! :biggrin:

Ciara

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi there when did you here i have heard nothing:frown:
Reply 2
Original post by Paza
Hi there when did you here i have heard nothing:frown:

Hiya!

I had my interview on Wednesday last (the 5th) and I heard back from UCAS the next day. It was really quick so I was a bit shocked.
Reply 3
Congrats Ciara I also had my interview the same day :frown: I still have not heard ?? Either way :frown: maybe they reply in Alphabetical order my surname starts Mc.... Hate the wait Thanks
Reply 4
Original post by Paza
Congrats Ciara I also had my interview the same day :frown: I still have not heard ?? Either way :frown: maybe they reply in Alphabetical order my surname starts Mc.... Hate the wait Thanks

Hey!

Aw I'm sure you'll here soon enough :biggrin: My friend is Mc as well and I don't think she's heard either so maybe you're right and its alphabetical. Have you checked your UCAS account? I've only heard from them and I haven't heard from Mary's themselves, I don't think they're sending people things until this week anyway :smile: Best of luck anyway! :smile:
Reply 5
Hey Thanks for your reply :smile: I've checked my Ucas but there is nothing :frown: I have a interview at edgehill on Wednesday 12th I would loved to have heard either way before this! Fingers crossed Thanks again :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Paza
Hey Thanks for your reply :smile: I've checked my Ucas but there is nothing :frown: I have a interview at edgehill on Wednesday 12th I would loved to have heard either way before this! Fingers crossed Thanks again :smile:

I have the same interview for Edge Hill :smile: Have the flights booked and all so I'm just going to go anyway even though I know I have Mary's, just as a backup though.
Reply 7
Hey, I had my interview last Wednesday (5th) as well and haven't heard anything yet! Hate this waiting around! Congrats on getting on the course though!!
Reply 8
Heyyyyyy! Just got my offer so happy :smile:
Original post by Paza
Heyyyyyy! Just got my offer so happy :smile:

Congrats! Was it through ucas or did they send you an email? xx
Reply 10
Hi There it was through Ucas updated after 5 this evening:smile: are you waiting on a reply? I thought I was never going to here:smile: Hope you get good news :smile:
Original post by Paza
Hi There it was through Ucas updated after 5 this evening:smile: are you waiting on a reply? I thought I was never going to here:smile: Hope you get good news :smile:

I had my interview yesterday so might have a long wait yet! Thanks xx
Reply 12
Heyy, i got just got my offer!
Reply 13
Aww thats great news congrats see you there :smile:
Reply 14
You too! Excited to start now
Reply 15
Yea me too excited and scared lol
Reply 16
Original post by Paza
Yea me too excited and scared lol

Yeah I'm pretty scared but excited too. Where about are you from?
Reply 17
Im from Ireland :smile: you?
I've just made St Marys my firm choice!:smile:
Reply 19
Original post by Paza
Im from Ireland :smile: you?

That's cool. I live about an hour away :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending