The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool 2014 Accomodation

Is anybody getting an error message when they try to continue to their application? And do you need to make Liverpool a firm/insurance before you can apply.. I've got the invitation email. :confused:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yessss I've been getting the same error message :s-smilie:

What course did you apply for?
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Psychology what about you?
Reply 3
It's finally working now, I think you just have to wait it out. Any of yours working now? Anybody doing Business haha?
Reply 4
It finally worked haha about time!
Reply 5
What did you put for the 'lifestyle' option? I hated that question
Reply 6
I did mine yesterday, but I was helping my boyfriend do his today and it says it's having issues with google chrome so maybe try Internet explorer? And what halls have people applied for?!
Reply 7
It's working now :smile: crown place and vine court, you? What did you put for the lifestyle question?
Reply 8
Crown place and Rankin Hall! I can't even remember haha hope they won't group up with people with similar sleeping patterns
Reply 9
Fingers crossed for crown place! Same I didn't know what to put :frown: hopefully they won't that would be annoying.
Anyone else put crown place single, double and then vine single in that order? soo wanted the off campus accommodation :smile:
Reply 11
I put that but the crown place double first single second then vine court single
Original post by Jade96
I put that but the crown place double first single second then vine court single

i was thinking i should have put double first but we'll see what room we get in the end :smile:
Original post by Jade96

I put it in the exact same order!! I hope we get the accommodation we want :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
I guess we will have to just wait and see :smile: what did you guys put for the question about what time you get up and stuff?
Reply 15
Hi, I'll be starting Uni at Liverpool in September (fingers crossed) and I'm hoping to make my accomodation choices soon but I'm a little clueless.
I was thinking of applying to the new Crown Place, I saw it being built and it looks amazing but I've also heard some great stuff about the Carnatic Student Village. Could anyone give me their opinion on whats best and also on what halls at Carnatic they recommend, I was looking at Rankin Hall which looked good.
Reply 16
Hey, I was in the position as you! Crown place looked great butttt there are only 1000ish places and I figured a lot of people would apply and be disappointed and left with an undesirable hall. So, I applied for Rankin Hall as Carnatic appeals to me :-) i think the halls are really good option
Reply 17
Original post by csmith95
Hey, I was in the position as you! Crown place looked great butttt there are only 1000ish places and I figured a lot of people would apply and be disappointed and left with an undesirable hall. So, I applied for Rankin Hall as Carnatic appeals to me :-) i think the halls are really good option

Thanks for the reply! I didn't even think about the amount of people applying to Crown Place haha, I think I'll probably end up applying to Rankin Hall, it sounds really good!
Has anyone actually sent off their Accommodation application form? I'm registering right now.
Reply 19
Crown place still looks good, but I'd personally rather avoid disappoint and try and secure a realistic accommodation! I'm sure you'll be happy where ever you are though :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending