Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Adult Nursing September 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Emma_Spemma
I've got my interview tomorrow too! I'm actually pretty nervous :frown:

Me too! Especially about the maths, is yours at 13:00?
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Yeah, mines at 1pm! My friend had hers a few weeks ago and apparently there is around 20 questions and then they mark the papers whilst you're sitting the English test. Once they're marked they call the people who didn't pass. Then apparently it's onto a group discussion where she had to make a powerpoint in a group and then present it. After that it was an individual interview where they asked 3 questions. Apparently the maths exam entails Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying and dividing fractions, ratio, percentages and conversions (MG - G, ML - L).
Reply 22
Original post by Emma_Spemma
Yeah, mines at 1pm! My friend had hers a few weeks ago and apparently there is around 20 questions and then they mark the papers whilst you're sitting the English test. Once they're marked they call the people who didn't pass. Then apparently it's onto a group discussion where she had to make a powerpoint in a group and then present it. After that it was an individual interview where they asked 3 questions. Apparently the maths exam entails Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying and dividing fractions, ratio, percentages and conversions (MG - G, ML - L).
I havent heard about any individual interview, i havent heard that either about them marking the tests first :redface: oh gosh ha, i know the maths is 25 questions and you have to get 22 something like that
I'm actually really awful at maths and haven't used maths since GCSE so the maths is a little daunting for me! I'm sure we will be fine, I have no idea what to do on arrival though!
Reply 24
Im the same, i havent used it since soo hopefully we'll do fine and im not sure either.. Im not even sure where im going really!
I'm the same, I'm kind of just imagining a large amount of people hovering in some kind of reception area waiting for something to happen! I kind of want it all to just be over now!
Yes. Me!!!
Mine is at 1pm too. I'm so confused though, my friends who went for interviews last year seem to think it was a group interview. But as you said earlier, it was an individual interview a few weeks ago so i hope its that!! :smile: eels. see you there. Are any of you guys bringing someone with you? I'm bringing a friend as its an hour drive for me...hope it'll be ok... x
Reply 28
Hey, from what I've done.. and what my friends have done Adult nursing is a group interview followed by Maths and English assessments. And for Child Nursing you have the English and Maths assessments first, depending on whether you pass or fail..you'd only go ahead if you pass with 70% to the group interview.. and then the individual interview. Where they only ask 3 questions. But if your applying for Adult Nursing, I'm am 100% sure you don't have an individual interview. I'm speaking from experience as I've had my interview at Coventry last Thursday and I got offered a place. x
I've got a conditional offer from coventry too :smile: but i start in september, i'd prefer to start in Feb though
Reply 30
Original post by kirstyelaine
I've got a conditional offer from coventry too :smile: but i start in september, i'd prefer to start in Feb though

Hey, Congratulations!! :smile: Can we swap? aha I start in feb! And I want September :colondollar:.. I'm on the waiting list:smile: Have you firmed it? And sorted your accommodation? x
Original post by Bijal
Hey, Congratulations!! :smile: Can we swap? aha I start in feb! And I want September :colondollar:.. I'm on the waiting list:smile: Have you firmed it? And sorted your accommodation? x

I haven't yet because I'm waiting to hear back from another uni so I can't really do any of that yet, I wish we could swap I think I got September because I was one of the first lot to do my interview x
Reply 32
I haven't yet because I'm waiting to hear back from another uni so I can't really do any of that yet, I wish we could swap I think I got September because I was one of the first lot to do my interview x

Aww, okay! Hope you hear from the university you want :smile: I've received a letter saying if I want to apply for September.. so hopefully i'll get a place in sept =) which other universities have you applied to?x
Original post by Bijal
Aww, okay! Hope you hear from the university you want :smile: I've received a letter saying if I want to apply for September.. so hopefully i'll get a place in sept =) which other universities have you applied to?x

Edge hill, york, staffordshire and chester xx What about you?
Hopefully, is there a waiting list??
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 34
Edge hill, york, staffordshire and chester xx What about you?
Hopefully, is there a waiting list??

Aww wicked!:smile:
I've applied to DMU, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham and Northampton
And yh there is.. xx
Have you heard from any others yet?
Reply 36
Have you heard from any others yet?

Hey yh I have, Coventry and Derby and yourself?:smile:
Reply 37
Anyone else got a conditional offer from Coventry and are firming it? :smile:
Original post by Bijal
Anyone else got a conditional offer from Coventry and are firming it? :smile:

I've firmed it x
Reply 39
I've firmed it x

Aww wicked, See you there! Have you sorted out your accommodation and student finance?
Do you anyone else going Coventry? I only know 2 people lol Your the second person.. are you on fb? x

Quick Reply

Latest