The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Adult Nursing September 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bijal
Aww wicked, See you there! Have you sorted out your accommodation and student finance?
Do you anyone else going Coventry? I only know 2 people lol Your the second person.. are you on fb? x

I'm going Coventry :smile: Are you on the Coventry Freshers Facebook page there's loads on there?!
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by lightergait
I'm going Coventry :smile: Are you on the Coventry Freshers Facebook page there's loads on there?!

Aww kool! I just firmed Coventry right now. Can you send me the link? There is loads lol..and When you starting? x
Original post by Bijal
Aww kool! I just firmed Coventry right now. Can you send me the link? There is loads lol..and When you starting? x

I'd apply to accommodation as quick as you can!!
I tried linking it just under my first message but then I got a BLUE CARD for advertising! Completely not fair :frown: if you private message me I can give it to you :smile:
Reply 43
Original post by lightergait
I'd apply to accommodation as quick as you can!!
I tried linking it just under my first message but then I got a BLUE CARD for advertising! Completely not fair :frown: if you private message me I can give it to you :smile:

I've not even started that! Need to though, Okay i'll message you.. Thanks! x
Reply 44
Im starting in Sept at Cov too! so scared! Is there a facebook page for people starting in sept? xx
Reply 45
Original post by smithy88
Im starting in Sept at Cov too! so scared! Is there a facebook page for people starting in sept? xx

Hey :smile: Yh there is, I'll inbox you on here! x
Original post by Bijal
Aww wicked, See you there! Have you sorted out your accommodation and student finance?
Do you anyone else going Coventry? I only know 2 people lol Your the second person.. are you on fb? x

Yes i am on facebook :smile: i am looking at it now and currently struggling since i have no idea how many weeks i need the accomodation for but also i have done the student finance and because of household income im only entitled to the lowest- SO I AM UNSURE HOW TO AFFORD THE ACCOMODATION. I only know you thats it :P x
Reply 47
Original post by kirstyelaine
I've firmed it x

me too :smile:
Reply 48
Original post by Bijal
Just received a conditional offer from Coventry :h: :u:! Anyone else starting in Feb? Inbox me:^_^: x

I received conditional offer too for Feb but I told them I want to start in sept. Apparently they have put me on waiting list for sept.
Reply 49
Original post by Bijal

I will definitely cux I have firm coventry. Looking forward to seeing you there.
Reply 50
Original post by Julieth
I received conditional offer too for Feb but I told them I want to start in sept. Apparently they have put me on waiting list for sept.

Hey! Aww congrats!! :u: Looking forward to seeing you too!
Did you ask when you will find out if you got into sept?
Are you on fb? Will send you a private message if you are x
Reply 51
Original post by Bijal

I have rang them a couple of times now but they are not giving me specific answer like one of their staff said I would probably hear from them earlt June while another one said around August/September. I am kinda confused but am sure they will offer me September cux they have got my results.
I look forward to seeing you too.I am
on fb. I'll inbox you.
Reply 52
Original post by Julieth
I have rang them a couple of times now but they are not giving me specific answer like one of their staff said I would probably hear from them earlt June while another one said around August/September. I am kinda confused but am sure they will offer me September cux they have got my results.
I look forward to seeing you too.I am
on fb. I'll inbox you.

Hello, yh same I've rang them loads of times... I think I speak to the same person each time haha! All they say is you will find out results day in august or early September! I've just done my Student Finance. It was delayed due to this.. But I've done it for February and then if I get into September then all I need to do is ring them and inform them :smile: Accommodation will be a problem though.. finding somewhere last min. Have you sorted that out? Aww thanks!:u: I'll speak to you on inbox or fb x
Reply 53
Original post by Bijal
Just received a conditional offer from Coventry :h: :u:! Anyone else starting in Feb? Inbox me:^_^: x

HI Bijal, I have also got a place all confirmed to start Feb 2015. Just got to get my secondment now another interview, test etc. Well done on getting your place.
Reply 54
Original post by vicxly
HI Bijal, I have also got a place all confirmed to start Feb 2015. Just got to get my secondment now another interview, test etc. Well done on getting your place.

Hey! Congratulations! Sorry what did you mean by secondment. and what for? Have you firmed Coventry? And thank you :h: Check your inbox x
Reply 55
Original post by Bijal
Hey! Congratulations! Sorry what did you mean by secondment. and what for? Have you firmed Coventry? And thank you :h: Check your inbox x

I currently work at Warwick Hospital and to fund my adult nursing i can apply for a secondment which is when the trust i work for pays for my degree, so i don't have to apply for a bursery. But I also have to apply for the secondment and so it all depends on that really!!! You have to have a confirmed offer first which i have now, will be gutted if i don't get the secondment as i cannot afford to do the degree otherwise (Mum of 2 with mortgage!!). Will find FB page. x
Reply 56
Original post by vicxly
I currently work at Warwick Hospital and to fund my adult nursing i can apply for a secondment which is when the trust i work for pays for my degree, so i don't have to apply for a bursery. But I also have to apply for the secondment and so it all depends on that really!!! You have to have a confirmed offer first which i have now, will be gutted if i don't get the secondment as i cannot afford to do the degree otherwise (Mum of 2 with mortgage!!). Will find FB page. x

Aw that's good! So that would mean you would have to work at that Warwick hospital when you graduate? But the NHS bulsary you don't have to pay for it anyways. So you don't need to worry! If you live in Warwick or in Coventry then you don't need maintenance loan either. But if you do, then that's all you need to pay for. Aww dw, will pray everything goes according to plan!! x
Hey I don't know if anyone will see this haha. I start adult nursing in September too! Got my taster day on the 15th ;D so excited! I'm 20 but I have a little boy so won't be living in the uni accomodation aha :smile: Looking to maybe talk to a few people onthe course before I start?
Message me or fb me cause I probably won't reply on here (I forget ha) my name is my username x
Original post by Bijal

Ive firmed Cov too for feb but hoping for Sept start. Been told it could be as late as mid Aug before I hear. x
Reply 59
Original post by Jobowkett1
Ive firmed Cov too for feb but hoping for Sept start. Been told it could be as late as mid Aug before I hear. x

Hey! Aww that's good! I'm sure you will get into September :smile:
x

Quick Reply

Latest