The Student Room Group

Manchester Airport Group (MAG) Graduate Scheme

Scroll to see replies

hey,
I was told i didn't make it for the commercial scheme. But my friend is under the impression no one else did cos everyone we know didnt make it. I'll like to know if the comms scheme was shut down or I actually failed at last hurdle.
Original post by Hallybee
hey,
I was told i didn't make it for the commercial scheme. But my friend is under the impression no one else did cos everyone we know didnt make it. I'll like to know if the comms scheme was shut down or I actually failed at last hurdle.

They gave me an email to find out feedback - you could try that?

[email protected]
I didn't make the project management scheme either even though I thought the phone interview went really well!
They never replied to give me feedback via email. I even called and they said someone will get back to me but they never did.
I'm scheduled for a telephone interview in a few days, was just wondering if anyone who has already had one could give an insight into the type of questions that were asked? Any information would be great
Reply 204
Hiya, just wondering what type of things they asked you in the interview? I have mine today and was only given it yesterday!
Original post by pdrumm546
Hi! Yea I made it to the AC and was offered and have accepted a place on their Airport Management grad scheme!

The AC was very good and well planned I thought! There were 2 group exercises, essays, a presentation and an interview! They took on 3 for the airport management, and in total they are taking 7 grads this year, so it has to be 1 grad for engineering, asset management, capital delivery and finance!

I was really impressed with MAG during the assessment day and gladly accepted their offer when they called me the next day!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, could you tell me if you had to redo the aptitude tests again at the AC
Has anyone who attended the finance graduate assessment centre heard anything back?
Original post by Bilalv96
Has anyone who attended the finance graduate assessment centre heard anything back?

No you?
Nope not yet😬
I got a rejection about a month later
I’ve applied for about 50 grad schemes now and got no where. I think the bar is set so high that the average bloke like me doesn’t have a chance in the world. If there is 500 people applying for say 3 jobs the folks which get it must be pretty special.
Hi hope it went well.what did the assessment centre consist of? I have one coming up for the management scheme?
Has anyone heard anything back for 2019?
Hi, I'm still waiting for update after the telephone interview
When did you get a telephone interview? How long was it after the video interview?
Original post by PearJosh
When did you get a telephone interview? How long was it after the video interview?

It was last week, and I got invited 9 days after submitting the video interview.
I received an email 2 weeks ago saying thanks for completing the VI and we will be in touch in 2 weeks. I completed in VI mid december and have not heard anything :frown:
Original post by PearJosh
I received an email 2 weeks ago saying thanks for completing the VI and we will be in touch in 2 weeks. I completed in VI mid december and have not heard anything :frown:

I'd try calling them maybe? I got an email saying I was unsuccessful in the end. Good luck with your job search! :smile:
Hi I’m going to apply for an apprenticeship there just wondering what the group excersises and essays are like. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest