The Student Room Group

HSBC Summer Work Experience Placement Events

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sosob
If you don't get a telephone interview, do you at least get a rejection email?

Not sure :\

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still haven't got an interview request , sigh...
people that have done the interview already, what questions did they ask? was it the ones from previous years or is it different this year?
Has anyone who didn't get the email got it yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 744
Nope and I know it's because I rushed through the online test. Would you recommend emailing them anyway?
Still haven't received the email
Original post by sosob
Nope and I know it's because I rushed through the online test. Would you recommend emailing them anyway?

I rushed through the online test as well and did it in 2 minutes. I was completely honest and my report said I was moderately good. But it said I passed the online assessment and i waited about just over 1 week and got the email.
Im not really sure whether you should email because I think the interview stage will not finish until like the end of February. But if I were you I wouldn't risk it and send an email tomorrow asking about the application process and if everything is ok :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ninja55
Still haven't received the email

Im sure you'll get one :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
has anyone who applied for the following branches received an email about interviews yet?:
Croydon Central
Sutton
Wimbledon
Anyone who didn't get their email for the interview did you get it now and if not did you email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
still haven't got the interview email, i rang up and they said how there could be applicants who scored better than me in theonline ass, so i haven't got an email yet, they said that i should receive an email shortly, but didn't specify what it was. I got moderate for my online ass, so i thought i should at least get an interview, as they said I would once everyone completed the online ass in a previous email::frown:
Original post by ninja55
still haven't got the interview email, i rang up and they said how there could be applicants who scored better than me in theonline ass, so i haven't got an email yet, they said that i should receive an email shortly, but didn't specify what it was. I got moderate for my online ass, so i thought i should at least get an interview, as they said I would once everyone completed the online ass in a previous email::frown:

I got moderate as well? You have the JPMorgan work experience right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yh
Original post by ninja55
Yh

Hahaha then thats fine! You don't need this work experience tbh. The dates would clash in with your JPMorgan work experience anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got some email saying that they are reviewin applications and that they can't offer everyone an interview and stuff like that, anyone else?
Original post by Trapz99
I got some email saying that they are reviewin applications and that they can't offer everyone an interview and stuff like that, anyone else?

Yh, me too. I got this message this morning:

"Thank you for getting back to us.

We received your e-mail with your preferred locations; however; we were not
able to reply to this due to the number of e-mails we receive from all of
our candidate concerning this issue.

Your application is still in the process.

Please be advised that we are currently in the process of calibration
results from on-line assessment from all of the candidates. The best
results are invited to the Telephone Interview.

Also, I have changed your preferred locations in our system.

Kind regards,"
Original post by Jeena_hunt5476
Hahaha then thats fine! You don't need this work experience tbh. The dates would clash in with your JPMorgan work experience anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are the dates for this placement and where can we see them?
Is anyone here gonna apply for the pwc, ey, kpmg and humans Robertson work experience placements as well? Since I'm guessing most people want to get into financial services.
Original post by TheGuy264
What are the dates for this placement and where can we see them?

They told me the dates in the telephone interview

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jeena_hunt5476
They told me the dates in the telephone interview

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol just say the dates plz

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending