The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

University Of Wales - Adult Nursing!

Has anyone been offered an interview for Adult Nursing in the September intake yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes I have, mine is this Saturday.
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Reply 2
Hi, I had an interview on 25th jan for adult nursing, just waiting to hear if I have an offer or not now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
how did it go? i have mine in a weeks time
Reply 4
Original post by Katence112
how did it go? i have mine in a weeks time

I found it ok as I tried my best to prepare and think of possible answers to questions but others thought it was quite intense as they do fire the questions at you! As long as you prepare you'll be fine, good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Good luck. The two who interviewed me were lovely. The nhs website has good info on the role of a nurse etc. That was one of my questions. We won't here if we are successful until the 31st of March!!
Reply 6
Thanks for the info lady's! Good luck to you both!
Reply 7
Anyone heard from usw for adult nursing yet? I'm still waiting but have heard some people have already been rejected after interview so I hope that's a good sign :smile: I wish I could go to sleep and wake up on 31st march!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Still haven't heard anything. I'm hoping no news is good news.
Reply 9
Same here, is usw your first choice Kate?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Heeey, I had my interview on the 25th January. Im still waiting to hear. I would love to go to the USW so Im just getting a bit panicked now. Do you think we will be waiting until the 31st?
Reply 11
I know Sarah it's my first choice too so I'm just praying! I think they will probably leave it til later in the month but I hope we don't have to wait until dead on the 31st as that's a Monday and the wait over the weekend will be unbearable!

Where do you live? I hope to see you there in September!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Thank you for the reply! , yeaah I think so too just waiting this long has been bad enough! I really hope I get an offer!,ohh god yeah that will be horrible!
I live the other side of Newport by Caldicot. Where do you live?
Have you had any offers?

I hope to see you to!
Reply 13
Original post by Sarah12318
Thank you for the reply! , yeaah I think so too just waiting this long has been bad enough! I really hope I get an offer!,ohh god yeah that will be horrible!
I live the other side of Newport by Caldicot. Where do you live?
Have you had any offers?

I hope to see you to!

Yeah especially since our interviews were so long ago! Nevermind it won't be long now thankfully, I live in Abertillery. I applied to usw, Cardiff and Swansea and I've had interviews for usw and Swansea on 10th Jan but Cardiff rejected me before interview sadly! I'm still waiting to hear from Swansea but they said it'd be the first week of April, as usw has been my first choice all along I'm not too worried about Swansea unless usw reject me haha.

Where did you apply to? Are you doing a levels or the access course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Ahh yeah hopefully! I applied for uwe, usw, cardiff, swansea and Southampton! I got rejected from swansea without an interview, got rejected from Southampton after an interview. I have had an offer from uwe and im waiting to hear from Cardiff and usw after having interviews! Goodluck with swansea!
Im doing a levels in biology and extended health and social care! What are you studying?
Reply 15
Ah that's good you have an offer already, I added uwe as a late choice a couple of weeks ago after two girls in my class got offers but it would be a very last resort as it's quite far from me and I'd dread paying the bridge every day!

I'm doing the access course in Newport campus of coleg gwent, I'm 27 with two kids so I couldn't apply anywhere I couldn't drive to locally unfortunately!

Good luck with Cardiff and usw!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 16
Yeaah thats why I don't really want to go there the bridge will be a pain!;( awwr right so you won't be staying at the university!
Awwr that's good I heard its very hard work!
Thank you very much!
Reply 17
Original post by Sarah12318
Yeaah thats why I don't really want to go there the bridge will be a pain!;( awwr right so you won't be staying at the university!
Awwr that's good I heard its very hard work!
Thank you very much!

I won't be sadly although I'd have loved the whole student experience, I'd really love to do the abroad thing in the second year too but my partner won't let me sadly lol

It is hard work but I'm doing it part time over two years so I can fit it around my job and kids so it's not as bad as the full time course, a girl I know doing the full time one just wrote on Facebook saying she has 7 assignments due in the next two weeks!

Let me know when you hear and I'll do the same x

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 18
Awwr really! , im sure you can work on him lol, buy him lost of presents!,

Awwr that's okay then!, wooow that is a lot!
Yeah i will! :smile:, thank you!x
Reply 19
Why is the 31st so far away. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending