The Student Room Group

Bimm Brighton Flatmates 2014

I begin studying professional musicianship (vocals) at BIMM Brighton this October and I am looking for people to perhaps share a flat or a house together for the first year of BIMM.
Absolutely new to this so don't have any ideas on houses or what sex I'd like to share with or even whom to share with but feel free to message me if you're also looking for someone to live with as
it would be nice to get to know the people I'll be studying with next year :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hello Scarlett i'm hoping to be studying the Song Writing Ba in October at BIMM Brighton, I have my audition on the 22nd of this month so then hopefully i will know what's going on!:smile: i'm also beginning to look for people to share a house or flat with too, it'll be nice to have a chat! :smile:
Hi Scarlett :biggrin: I replied to you on my post but will write here too!
Me and my boyfriend are both hoping to go to bimm too. I have a conditional offer and he has his audition this weekend. We are looking to get separate rooms. We've been together for years but it would be nice if I can still have a nice clean girly bit of space and for him to have a man room haha. Some people don't like the idea of living with a couple but honestly were really chilled - no drama.

I don't have any idea on houses or anything either so don't worry. I have been talking to Charlie and we get along really well - so house sharing is looking likely :smile: let me know if you want to have a chat too and I'll give you my facebook if you like.
Reply 3
Hey Scarlett :smile:

I'm in the same boat as you, I'm in desperate need of accommodation! I've been sent a conditional offer at BIMM on the BA (Hons) Professional Musicianship starting in October, the same as you! It'd be nice to get to know you. If you're interested and want to chat I'd love to! Look forward to seeing you! Daisy x
Reply 4
Just replied to you on another thread but I'm also interested in finding people and we are ganna be doing the same course :smile:
Reply 5
ah ok cool! well do you lot have facebook or whatever as its easier and i guess you get to know more about each other! I also have a friend from college who has just got in on the vocal course and shes also interested in meeting people and looking for accommodation too! :smile:
Reply 6
Hi guys! I'll be starting the accelerated BA (Hons) in Music Business in October, and I'm moving from Glasgow so I have no clue whatsoever in terms of housing. Feel free to add me on facebook (name is the same as on here except with a space, obviously) especially if anyone is going to be doing the same course as me! I would definitely like to live somewhere with a good mix of people (gender/course etc) but I'm pretty much open to anything as I've never done this before :smile:
Reply 7
Hi guys, i'll be starting the BA Songwriting course in October and looking for flatmates and accommodation. Would like to live with mix of people doing different courses. I'll be moving from London. Would love to chat to anyone who's starting in October too! Send a message or i can find you on facebook don't mind!
Hi all, I'm gonna be starting BA hons Professional Musicianship (on Guitar) at BIMM in october, and I can see I'm in the same boat as all of you XD. Tbh I have absolutely no idea how to go about this kinda thing, looking for accommodation/house shares. I'll be moving from London, so if any other londoners thinking of flat-sharing for BIMM, we could have a meet up or something.

I've got an unconditional offer (but thats cos I've already done my a-levels and audition), but to those who still have to go through that, I wish you the best of luck and hope to see ya in october!
Reply 9
Heyy, ill be starting the Professional Musicianship vocal course, and am looking to share a flat/house too :smile: Not really sure how to go about all this but dont mind who i share with! I do like going out ha :smile: but also like staying in :smile: Super excited to be going to BIMM Brighton :biggrin: soo yhhh !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gonna be doing Diploma in Music Business, anyone else thinking of sharing let me know!
Hey All!

I've got my Unconditional to study at BIMM for the BA in Drums and looking to share with 3-4 other people. A mix of gender would be cool too :smile:

Add me on facebook, Cody Adamski-crocoran. Really wanting to get to know people who will be starting the same time as me!

Cheers!
Original post by FuzzyBluesMan
Hi all, I'm gonna be starting BA hons Professional Musicianship (on Guitar) at BIMM in october, and I can see I'm in the same boat as all of you XD. Tbh I have absolutely no idea how to go about this kinda thing, looking for accommodation/house shares. I'll be moving from London, so if any other londoners thinking of flat-sharing for BIMM, we could have a meet up or something.

I've got an unconditional offer (but thats cos I've already done my a-levels and audition), but to those who still have to go through that, I wish you the best of luck and hope to see ya in october!

Hey man! Im a Londoner too, Bromley! Got my Unconditional so would be cool to meet up for a beer. Add my facebook, Cody Adamski-Corcoran

Peace!
Reply 13
Hey man I'm on the BA course for guitar aswell and I'm looking to house share with some people I'm from Maidstone but that's only a quick train journey give me an add on face book Sam wildes
Reply 14
Hey I'm also doing to the guitar course starting October and I'm looking for people to live with. Anyone interested let me know would be good to sort something or meet up. I'm in Bath so only 15 mins from Bristol. Cheers!
Reply 15
Original post by NaomiCallan
Hi guys! I'll be starting the accelerated BA (Hons) in Music Business in October, and I'm moving from Glasgow so I have no clue whatsoever in terms of housing. Feel free to add me on facebook (name is the same as on here except with a space, obviously) especially if anyone is going to be doing the same course as me! I would definitely like to live somewhere with a good mix of people (gender/course etc) but I'm pretty much open to anything as I've never done this before :smile:

Hey, I'm starting the BA hons music business course in October, not accelerated thogh. I'm from Essex and also have no clue about housing! Would be good to speak maybe?
Reply 16
Original post by NaomiCallan

hey Naomi, I'm also starting Music Business Accelerated in October :smile: I'm currently living in London and also dont have much idea about the area! Have you had any luck finding somewhere so far?
Reply 17
hey everyone, I'm doing the BA (hons) for drums and am looking to share a house with some people :smile: add me on Facebook - Clara Townsend
Hey kids, not studying at BIMM but looking for a houseshare in Brighton and wondered whether any of you guys were interested...
Reply 19
Hey, I've got a condition offer to study Music Production BA (Hons) next year or Professional Musicianship- Drums. I'm looking for a house/flat share with other people going to BIMM Brighton next year also. I'm a pretty chill guy and easy with people from any course. Mutual music and movie tastes would be cool though. I live in Northern Ireland so meeting up is probably not gonna happen for most people on this but message me on this or facebook (Timmy Burns)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending