Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

LAD
Reply 42
I really need help on how to structure the Buss4 essay on China! What I really dont understand is how to make long chains of analysis in this unit. Do I just do a general analysis e.g "joint ventures mean gaining cultural knowledge which leads to adapting product to meet customer needs which leads to higher demand etc etc" (obvs in detail) or do i have to do this with the example I throw in, like JLR and Chery?

Does anyone have any examples? Would be a great help!
Reply 43
Does anyone know how to do BUSS4? Is anyone learning the spec or just business examples? I'm so worried for that exam, I know its going to bring my whole grade down :frown:
Reply 44
Original post by BlueArmy-CFC
Guys i'm in desperate need for help. Firstly, i don't know anything in Buss3 and Buss4 , mainly because of my school - We've had so many different teachers, and in numerous occasions they wouldn't even turn up for the class !!!. This has really put me off and i have no interest in the subject whatsoever. Having said that i am determined to get a good grade, anything above a C would do for me ! Does anyone have resources, notes that cover the whole off buss3 and buss4 ? . I REALLY NEED IT PLEASE !!! Thank you in advance.
P.S. Do you guys know anyone that makes videos on youtube about BUSS 3 and BUSS 4? . THANK YOU AGAIN !!!

try this website? http://www.beebusinessbee.co.uk/
Original post by kat5e1
Does anyone know how to do BUSS4? Is anyone learning the spec or just business examples? I'm so worried for that exam, I know its going to bring my whole grade down :frown:

I'm just learning the spec as you would for buss3, but making notes on each on how they relate to China with business examples :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by ceb84
Do you have to include business examples like in buss4? Apart from the business given in the case study obviously

Yes of course. Include 3-4 businesses in each of your answers, with at least 4 lines on each of them. Got 96 in this paper.
Reply 47
Original post by Dilsz
This is my January 2012 paper I got 71/80 for it

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

To get this mark, what structure did you follow? How do you structure your questions?
Reply 48
Original post by Dilzz
To get this mark, what structure did you follow? How do you structure your questions?

Nice username and peele
Point, evidence, explain link ti corporate objectives and evaluate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dilsz
Nice username and peele

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Dilzz

I was also told about BLT with such as seasoning- Because, leading to, therefore, such as (i find it very useful)
Reply 50
Original post by Dilsz
Nice username and peele

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha thanks! Is this for each point? And, when you mean evaluate do you mean at the end of each point? You've got good exam technique.
Reply 51
Original post by Dilzz
Haha thanks! Is this for each point? And, when you mean evaluate do you mean at the end of each point? You've got good exam technique.

Evaluate the point and say overall whether it supports or goes against the arguments you raise. I do it by writing "so overall," at the end of each paragraph

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Original post by Dilsz
Evaluate the point and say overall whether it supports or goes against the arguments you raise. I do it by writing "so overall," at the end of each paragraph

Posted from TSR Mobile

So, in other words linking back to question?
Reply 53
Original post by purplelamp
I'm just learning the spec as you would for buss3, but making notes on each on how they relate to China with business examples :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh okay thank you! Are you also doing that for Section B, like make some notes on business examples? :smile:

Thank you so much !!
Reply 55
How long should you spend reading the case study?
Reply 56
Original post by Dilsz
This is my January 2012 paper I got 71/80 for it

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Hey mate, that's been very helpful and well done, very well written answers.

However, in the last question it states make a justified recommendation right?
and for your conclusion you've basically gone:

Arguments for the proposal
Counter
Recommendation

Arguments against the proposal
Recomendation

Now i understand all that, but are you supposed to make a final final conclusion saying all in all i believe the proposal was correct?
i know for the exam its quality over quantity but how many pages do you think is acceptable for each question ?
Reply 58
Original post by vonny101
Hey mate, that's been very helpful and well done, very well written answers.

However, in the last question it states make a justified recommendation right?
and for your conclusion you've basically gone:

Arguments for the proposal
Counter
Recommendation

Arguments against the proposal
Recomendation

Now i understand all that, but are you supposed to make a final final conclusion saying all in all i believe the proposal was correct?

For against for against conclusion in each para link corporate objectives and in conclusion you must say whether they should go ahead with proposal or in some cases they might have already gone ahead (burkinshaw) and you must say whether it was a good move or not

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Please can someone help me! For the 34 marker my teacher told us to pick 3 of the 4 functions (HR, marketing etc), split the essay into three and focus on one function in each paragraph...does this sound like the right thing to do because a lot of people just say split in into for and against :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending