The Student Room Group

degree options?

I have been accepted into the history program, but was considering switching into a joint honours program, history and history of art. I was just wondering, will it be hard to switch? Will i essentially have to re-apply? and would this joint honours program leave me unable to carry on in history towards my Phd or masters? (I am currently hoping to one day become a history professor)
Reply 1
Original post by Canadiangirl95
I have been accepted into the history program, but was considering switching into a joint honours program, history and history of art. I was just wondering, will it be hard to switch? Will i essentially have to re-apply? and would this joint honours program leave me unable to carry on in history towards my Phd or masters? (I am currently hoping to one day become a history professor)

If the university you've applied to still have spaces on the JH course then it shouldn't be too difficult a process- you email and say you want to switch and they change the course on ucas. And different universities ask for different requirements but I can't imagine it would stop you doing a History MA as its all historically related

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending