The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Liverpool john moores IM marsh campus

Hello :smile: I'm studying Education studies and pe next year (September 2014) and was wondering if anyone is studying the same course or are studying on IM marsh?

Let me know! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Lucybell21
Hello :smile: I'm studying Education studies and pe next year (September 2014) and was wondering if anyone is studying the same course or are studying on IM marsh?

Let me know! :smile:

I'll be studying at IM marsh I'm doing events management! What accommodation are you choosing? :smile:
Liverpool
Reply 2
hhh yay!

well i cant decide between grenville, or apollo court. maybe even grand centeral but thats probably my last. how about you?
Reply 3
I've paid my deposit already & got my flat number for Grenville! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
did you get your first choice? i might apply tomorrow, grenville, then apollo court, ill let you know my flat number etc when i know :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by Lucybell21
did you get your first choice? i might apply tomorrow, grenville, then apollo court, ill let you know my flat number etc when i know :biggrin:

Yeah I did! I applied on the day applications opened but I'm sure you will still get your first choice! :smile:
Reply 6
I'll be studying education studies and pe too! I really like the look of Grenville accommodation so hoping to go there :smile:
Reply 7
ahhh awesome! yes do, looks amazing :biggrin: so close to town too!
Reply 8
Original post by lesa
I'll be studying at IM marsh I'm doing events management! What accommodation are you choosing? :smile:

I'm doing Events Management in September! I was looking at Grenville Street but I'm unsure how far it is from centre! Or Apollo court and capital gate looks good too! I can't decide!!
Reply 9
grenville is right in the middle of the city centre, the main shopping area (Liverpool One) is only a 5 minute walk down the road. :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by ChannyD
I'm doing Events Management in September! I was looking at Grenville Street but I'm unsure how far it is from centre! Or Apollo court and capital gate looks good too! I can't decide!!

Yeah I was unsure to but went for it anyway as a lot of people are saying it's not far out and everyone who's staying there will be on the same boat anyway :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
I've got an offer to do primary education at LJMU I M marsh campus.. but unsure what accommodation will be best.
Is anyone going the applicant day tomorrow at IM marsh?
Reply 13
Original post by lesa

I'm doing BA food design and tech at IM Marsh
Original post by ChannyD

I'm doing events management too!!! I'm staying in private halls called Lee Court, they are really close to Apollo Court and other LJMU halls.
Anyone have any idea how we get to the IM Marsh :smile:campus haha?
Original post by laurenljmu
I'm doing events management too!!! I'm staying in private halls called Lee Court, they are really close to Apollo Court and other LJMU halls.
Anyone have any idea how we get to the IM Marsh :smile:campus haha?

Get the bus.. Number 82 i got and it takes you straight to the bottom off the street
Original post by RebeccaLaura_
Get the bus.. Number 82 i got and it takes you straight to the bottom off the street

haha is it that easy?! Do you go to LJMU now?
No I went to the applicant day last Wednesday (:
Im going to be studying sports coaching and applied for appolo court accommodation!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys, I'm studying Events Management at IM Marsh in Septemeber! Just secured my accomodation at Grand Central :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest