Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster University Firmers 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Sivlovescupcake
Used to do competitive swimming earlier on, and used to be pretty good at it too but had to stop for a while due to personal reasons. Then I kinda lost my touch due to being unable to practice so now I just do it coz I love it :smile:

Same here, got to the Welsh nationals in the end but had to quit because of GCSEs... :frown: though fingers crossed hopefully pick it up properly at Lancaster :smile:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by MalteseMalteser
PM has been sent to you! :biggrin:

You sir, have sincerely made my day! Thank you good sir :P
Original post by unknown45678
You sir, have sincerely made my day! Thank you good sir :P

Absolutely no problem, my good friend! I am glad it has filled you with happiness! :tongue:
Reply 83
Original post by secret_keeper
Well that's good to know! Exams always are the worst!Don't let me put you off revising!

Well, I like the sound of Bowland and was considering standard but not sure if I'm looking at the correct pictures of them and i also liked the look of the superior standard in County, i heard the en-suites are a little smaller than other rooms, is that right?

Ahh that's helpful thank you, I'll get a copy!I've bought a few other books to get through before starting. Yeah i was speaking to a lecturer about that, I'm thinking history and probably philosophy...

Bowland south standard:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fb0yn1qi1bdzcmv/8vZahggFdb

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Mate that is fantastic! Thanks for going to the trouble of taking all those!That's definitely made up my mind, Bowland it is! Can't wait.Where about's is Bowland South situated?
Reply 85
Original post by secret_keeper
Mate that is fantastic! Thanks for going to the trouble of taking all those!That's definitely made up my mind, Bowland it is! Can't wait.Where about's is Bowland South situated?

Above Barclays in in Alex square. Tbh that's pictures from one of my flatmates when they moved in, so it wasn't any problem :L
Ahh brilliant positioning! I'd love to get into that part! Fingers crossed! Well thanks to both of you! So excited to move in!
Original post by Kateeeee
Now that people are getting offers and deciding where to go, I thought I'd make a page for those who have firmed Lancaster university for 2014 entry.

I've firmed Lancaster University to read Sociology.:smile:

Here's the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/747428328603686/

:biggrin:

Hi!

I'm currently a student studying Sociology at Lancaster University, someone showed me this post and I'd thought that I'd introduce myself and help you out with any questions that you might have, or just be a welcoming face when you get here :biggrin:

I'm also an ambassador for the University so I can answer all of the serious questions as well if you have any
Absolutely no problem, my good friend! I am glad it has filled you with happiness! :tongue:

Malteser, please can I have a copy of that much-revered PM? ;D Should be your muscle memory by now... :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Laurasurreal
Malteser, please can I have a copy of that much-revered PM? ;D Should be your muscle memory by now... :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

a copy?! why my dear, I can completely rewrite it word for word at this point! copying and pasting would be cheating! :wink:

Sure, let me just send it over to you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

PM has been sent to you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too please!!
Original post by Olivia2286

Me too please!!

Lord have mercy on me!! :wink:

Sure thing! just give me a couple of secs to send it to you!! :smile:
Original post by Olivia2286

Me too please!!

Lord have mercy on me!! :wink:

Sure thing! just give me a couple of secs to send it to you!! :smile:

Thank you, lol !

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile: ((Lots more queuing up from the looks of it, lol))

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you :smile: ((Lots more queuing up from the looks of it, lol))

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well there will be queuing up, mainly for module enrollment and waiting to get your house keys etc. but it's all part of the necessary process. Plus they do it college by college to save you waiting for hours on end - they do appreciate not everyone wants to wait forever :smile:
Original post by MMAGuy
Bowland south standard:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fb0yn1qi1bdzcmv/8vZahggFdb

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

These look great! Are the first few photos of standard en suite or superior?
Reply 98
Original post by shopoholic
These look great! Are the first few photos of standard en suite or superior?

First few are of bowland tower en suite rooms :smile:
Original post by MMAGuy
First few are of bowland tower en suite rooms :smile:

Doesn't bowland tower have both standard and superior en suite rooms? :smile:

Quick Reply