The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster University Firmers 2014

Now that people are getting offers and deciding where to go, I thought I'd make a page for those who have firmed Lancaster university for 2014 entry.

I've firmed Lancaster University to read Sociology.:smile:

Here's the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/747428328603686/

:biggrin:

---

Connect to Lancaster University here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Firmed!

Going to see if I can add myself to the group - hopefully it gets a lot bigger :biggrin: Gregs and Subway on campus will be lethal! Though, the sports centre should counteract that aha Can't believe the nearest Nando's is in Blackpool:mad: Was debating whether or not to keep my car but Nando's might be the tipping point for keeping it :colone:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by unknown45678
Firmed!

Going to see if I can add myself to the group - hopefully it gets a lot bigger :biggrin: Gregs and Subway on campus will be lethal! Though, the sports centre should counteract that aha Can't believe the nearest Nando's is in Blackpool:mad: Was debating whether or not to keep my car but Nando's might be the tipping point for keeping it :colone:

What subject? 😛

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mollygxo

Spanish and Computing Joint Hons with Italian. What have you firmed? :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by unknown45678
Spanish and Computing Joint Hons with Italian. What have you firmed? :biggrin:

Wow sounds great :'D Mines sociology :smile:
Hiya everyone, I've firmed for English Language and Linguistics. :smile:
Original post by mollygxo
Wow sounds great :'D Mines sociology :smile:

Hats off to you as I wouldn't even know where to start with sociology!

Original post by badbodydouble
Hiya everyone, I've firmed for English Language and Linguistics. :smile:

Heard English is really good...well, what isn't at Lancaster :biggrin:
Reply 7
firmed Lancaster yesterday to study Finance!
I've firmed Lancaster too :smile: Peace Studies and International Relations. So excited to meet everyone and get there!
Reply 9
Has anyone received a letter or email after firming or accepting an unconditional offer form Lancaster?
hey! I got an online letter on UCAS to confirm itm and email from Lancaster and a letter from UCAS in the post.
What are you studying?
Reply 11
Original post by secret_keeper
hey! I got an online letter on UCAS to confirm itm and email from Lancaster and a letter from UCAS in the post.
What are you studying?

Hi I'm studying Theatre, I got the letter from UCAS but I never received anything from Lancaster. It's been at least 3 weeks since I accepted my unconditional offer. Kinda getting paranoid haha.
That sounds good :smile: have you thought about which college you want to be in yet?

I wouldnt worry, just a really busy time for them i guess, my offer is unconditional as i've already got my results, maybe thats why? Are you taking your exams this time round?
Reply 13
I already have my results too. Been out of education for two years now aha. I was thinking County mainly because it's nearest to o the Nuffield Theatre area I think. Really not sure though.

What about you?
Ahh hmm, I wouldn't worry they do say it can take a while and we do have quite a while until we start. Does your UCAS say anything?
Oh i was looking at County too or Bowland, my department is County South so i thought it's pretty close but im still pretty unsure...Going to an open day on 1st March so hopefully that will help clear things up a little. I've been out of education a while now too, i'm a little nervous about starting over again, but I cant wait!

To answer any questions anyone has, that I haven't already answered (or even those that I have to be fair) :smile:
HISTORY! Well I haven't firmed yet but I will as soon as I get back home :smile:
Reply 17
Firmed for accounting and finance :smile: So scared/excited for October!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Firmed for law... Looking forward to it :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by V94
Hi I'm studying Theatre, I got the letter from UCAS but I never received anything from Lancaster. It's been at least 3 weeks since I accepted my unconditional offer. Kinda getting paranoid haha.

Theatre! Finally someone for Theatre too (plus creative writing for me) ! Are you perhaps going to any LICA open days?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending