The Student Room Group

Edexcel Government and Politics Revision AS?

Hey,:smile::smile:
Mock exam week is coming up and I am really struggling to effectively revise from my notes. Does anyone have any resources for Edexcel Government and Politics AS Unit 1 (1.1 and 1.2) and Unit 2 (2.1 and 2.2) they could generously share with me?
Thank you in advance :smile:,
Chloe

Scroll to see replies

Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
I can send you my notes on Unit 1, we only just started Unit 2 so I only have notes for the Constitution but I'll still send it if you want? Message me your email :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by StellarProjections
I can send you my notes on Unit 1, we only just started Unit 2 so I only have notes for the Constitution but I'll still send it if you want? Message me your email :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello was wondering whether you could email me your notes for unit 1 too it would really really help me. Please let me know thankyou
Reply 4
Hey :smile: Would you be able to send me the notes please it would be really helpful :smile: Thanks :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Send them to me too please?
Reply 6
could i also have a copy?? it would be greatly appreciated :smile:
Hey could you send me your notes too? :biggrin:
Reply 8
is it possible if you could send me your unit 2 notes plz

Hi, may I also have your notes for Unit 1 and Unit 2 if possible please :smile:
Reply 10
hows it coming along guys?
Original post by xxvine
hows it coming along guys?

Terrible! Have a history and Econ exam next week so literally haven't done any politics revision
Reply 12
Original post by Olympiad
Terrible! Have a history and Econ exam next week so literally haven't done any politics revision

same man:frown:
nothing is going in:frown:

How many topics are you revising btw?!? I am trying to learn 3:frown:
Exam is approaching and i don't know anything:frown:
Original post by xxvine
same man:frown:
nothing is going in:frown:

How many topics are you revising btw?!? I am trying to learn 3:frown:
Exam is approaching and i don't know anything:frown:

Learning 3 for unit 1: all but Parties, absolutely hate parties. I might just skim read my parties notes though incase a nice question does appear on it.

For unit 2 I'm revising all (hopefully)

For me it's the remembering bit which is hard!!!! Like when I read over my notes it's all so simple but it just isn't sticking in my head
Reply 14
Learning 3 for unit 1: all but Parties, absolutely hate parties. I might just skim read my parties notes though incase a nice question does appear on it.

For unit 2 I'm revising all (hopefully)

For me it's the remembering bit which is hard!!!! Like when I read over my notes it's all so simple but it just isn't sticking in my head

hahaha same

is that what your mainly doing
reading over notes and past papers! haven't started past papers but need to ASAP!
Original post by xxvine
hahaha same

is that what your mainly doing
reading over notes and past papers! haven't started past papers but need to ASAP!

Yep! Starting past papers after my History exam.

I've done a few past papers in school etc, but not that many on my own
Reply 16
Yep! Starting past papers after my History exam.

I've done a few past papers in school etc, but not that many on my own

ahhhhhh
good luck for the history exam!
Original post by xxvine
ahhhhhh
good luck for the history exam!

Thanks, good luck for your exams too!
Reply 18
hows revision guys?
Could anyone help me.. I really struggle on questions that ask for features or functions of something - for example outline the features of representative democracy OR describe the Functions of representative democracy? Any help would be appreciated :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending