The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3260
Original post by Gg7
does anyone have an unofficial mark scheme??

There's one on the first post of the thread but it's incomplete and not great
Can we retake next year? I mean I know you are allowed but if they're changing the spec how does that work? Do we do an exam from a spec we didn't learn and teach ourselves or will we get an exam from this spec? I'm so confused! Anyone got any ideas? I'll definitely be retaking to get an A since I messed this exam up so bad :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cpie21
Can we retake next year? I mean I know you are allowed but if they're changing the spec how does that work? Do we do an exam from a spec we didn't learn and teach ourselves or will we get an exam from this spec? I'm so confused! Anyone got any ideas? I'll definitely be retaking to get an A since I messed this exam up so bad :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My sixth form said we can resit units but we can't retake the entire year. Not really sure how it works tho with the different specs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Afghan Warrior
My sixth form said we can resit units but we can't retake the entire year. Not really sure how it works tho with the different specs

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'm aware of what we can resit but I'm trying to figure how its going to work with the different specs. Why is this so confusing argh! :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, this might be a really stupid question but why is it marked as "unofficial?" Does that mean the answers are not decided by the exam officers yet? Could the answers be changed slightly? Where did the answers from here come from???

:frown: Thanks in advance.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ChenChen88
Hi, this might be a really stupid question but why is it marked as "unofficial?" Does that mean the answers are not decided by the exam officers yet? Could the answers be changed slightly? Where did the answers from here come from???

:frown: Thanks in advance.

Unofficial mark schemes are basically where people who took the exam or have seen the paper will compile what they think the answers to all the questions were. The unofficial mark scheme isn't affiliated with the exam board so it isn't guaranteed to be accurate, but since lots of people contribute it is probably pretty close.
The official mark scheme will be released by AQA in the future, so we won't know for sure what the answers were until then.
56 for an A! Not bad
Original post by erudite
56 for an A! Not bad

Was it out of 85 or 80. I'm sure it was 80, but grade boundaries say 85
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3268
Original post by Kill3er
Was it out of 85 or 80. I'm sure it was 80, but grade boundaries say 85

I thought it was 80 aswell but even june 2013 was 85
Same as above, I guess it must have been 85.. who's complaining tho!
Original post by erudite
Same as above, I guess it must have been 85.. who's complaining tho!

Its just made me a teeny bit nervous now. Unit 1 went up, but that was expected because it was such an easy paper! Praying for a B, but reckon I'll achieve a C :/
(edited 9 years ago)
It was 85 guys im positive i saw 85 on the paper and i was like whaat
grade boundaries are decent but mmhmhmh
Original post by Syedishtyaq
It was 85 guys im positive i saw 85 on the paper and i was like whaat
grade boundaries are decent but mmhmhmh

It is 85 😂
If anyone's unsure, just check a past paper online :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oooh so you cant get more than 29 wrong in order to achieve an A. LOL I know I have more than that probably 39 :/
Original post by chocolattelee
Oooh so you cant get more than 29 wrong in order to achieve an A. LOL I know I have more than that probably 39 :/

More than.29?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I said you CANT get more than 29.
So to rephrase it again, the limit is up to 29 in order to achieve an A.
85-56 = 29?
I have more than 29 wrong so sure

Sorry if I confuse you. D:
85-56 = 29?

You'd have done so much better than you think you have done!
Don't beat yourself up about the unofficial mark scheme :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
85-56 = 29?

Oh LOL my apologies. I'd be pretty shocked if I got less than 29 wrong tbf.:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Lawful T.J
You'd have done so much better than you think you have done!
Don't beat yourself up about the unofficial mark scheme :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awww thank you :smile: I hope too xD Goodluck to you too :3

Original post by sr234
Oh LOL my apologies. I'd be pretty shocked if I got less than 29 wrong tbf.:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No problemino my friendo!
Reply 3279
ready for results day guys ? out of all my subjects (OCR CHEMISTRY, WJEC PSYCHOLOGY, AQA MATHS AND AQA BIOLOGY) I bet my worst grade is going to be biology ... my medicine application is well far away atm ... :/ 9if theres going to be one )

Latest

Trending

Trending