The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

insurance accomindation

hi, i am thinking of making plymouth uni my insurance choice but i am worried that if i had to take my insurance choice that i would have no where to live cause it is only certain for those who make it their firm, any advice here please?
Hi tgwktm,

Thanks for the question, I can certainly offer some help!

Whilst you would not be guaranteed a room in one of our University managed halls of residence, there is still a chance you would be allocated a room. Otherwise, I just spoke to a representative at Unite and he was confident that there will still be rooms available during the A-Levels results period, just make sure you're ready to ring up and book as soon as you know!

There are also many different student letting agencies across Plymouth who are often looking for students to fill spare rooms in houses with other students. This does not mean to say you will have any less of a good time at University and you'll still have plenty of opportunities to make new friends, and rent is often around £35 cheaper a week (trust me, it adds up).

I am a current student who lived in halls in his first year, but I have friends now that lived in a shared house during their first year and wouldn't have had it any other way.

Hope this helps and if you have any other questions just let me know!

Robert
Plymouth University Student Ambassador
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending