The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Sorry to lower the tone guys, but danfel - you are fit! Durham is looking like an increasingly attractive choice for my Ucas form... :wink:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 21
well now....... :redface:
Reply 22
sidekick
aww :smile: he was amazing as Fagin lol, the coolest vicar ever :biggrin:

he was excellent... I felt so sorry for little Jonny Green when he had to get in the coffin! :eek: I might have seen you then - I was prefecting two nights, collecting tickets and giving out programmes :biggrin:
Reply 23
well now.......

Get in! Possibly the first TSR baby on the way...
Reply 24
ssmoose

between 2guys?
Reply 25
Also surely that would be Rach/Eddie?
Reply 26
Easy as ABC
Sorry to lower the tone guys, but danfel - you are fit! Durham is looking like an increasingly attractive choice for my Ucas form... :wink:

agreed!
ssmoose

If they adopt I suppose.
Tiedyed Dave
C'est moi!

Before clicking that I thought your name was strange. Now I realise that it makes perfect sense!:wink:
Reply 30
haha yes - very appropriate! loving the look :biggrin:
Reply 31
Aceofspades2345
Before clicking that I thought your name was strange. Now I realise that it makes perfect sense!:wink:

Ditto!!
Reply 32
between 2guys?

I think I (and others who thought I was a girl in a different thread) should start checking the gender symbols.
ssmoose
I think I (and others who thought I was a girl in a different thread) should start checking the gender symbols.

....and should display them too. I only realised a week ago that I didn't have mine displayed. :eek: It had been up there before; perhaps the server upgrade affected it.
Reply 34
....and should display them too. I only realised a week ago that I didn't have mine displayed. It had been up there before; perhaps the server upgrade affected it.

I think yuour name's quite blokey.
ssmoose
I think yuour name's quite blokey.

lol, you have no idea how many people refer to me as windowmaker. :rolleyes:
Reply 36
Lol. I think of you as Chris (Talya was complaining about not introducing yourself and making it known you were from TSR), and there definately is no n in either. What does the widowmaker bit mean? Are you Chris Widows or is there a more interesting story behind it?
ssmoose
Lol. I think of you as Chris (Talya was complaining about not introducing yourself and making it known you were from TSR), and there definately is no n in either. What does the widowmaker bit mean? Are you Chris Widows or is there a more interesting story behind it?

Nah, no interesting story at all. I'm not a murderer. I think it was my old xbox live account name tbh! :biggrin:
I didn't expect to stay on TSR this long you see, so if I had known I would have chosen a more appropriate name. Oh well. I apologise to Talya for not introducing myself at Durham. I should have really. :rolleyes:

I tried to give her hints to see if she could guess it was me. College, name, location, subject, etc. :redface: Sad I know!
Reply 38
I didn't expect to stay on TSR this long you see

Me neither, it's addictive though.
danfel
haha yes - very appropriate! loving the look :biggrin:

Huzzah! It seems prospective Durhamites are liking my style more than many of my friends! Now I KNOW Durham Freshers are the best people ever!:biggrin:

Latest