Not too shabby indeed! :colone:
Reply 61
Original post by thatitootoo
+ a missing comma

8/10

Not too shabby indeed! :colone:

Ich werde Deutsch sprechen! :fuhrer:
^^ Loooooooool !!
I Just stumbled upon this little childhood gem!

Anyone *around my generation* remember the intro of "Fairly Odd Parents"? xD

[video="youtube;P292-b16K0w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=P292-b16K0w[/video]

Dutch version, obvs :wink:
(edited 10 years ago)
Es mi segunda semana di Duolingo y va muy, muy bien!
Reply 65
Original post by Qawp
The exact same thing happened to me when I had Italian and then Spanish afterwards and I was supposed to talk about food or something and I kept mixing in Italian words :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by L'Evil Fish
I don't find the I mix up French and Spanish, but Spanish and Italian! :eek:

In order to reduce it, I'd say... Though tbh, I don't know :redface: you just... Beware:lol:

I know they aren't exactly the most similar languages in the world, but I don't speak Italian and sometimes I use (my poor) French to talk in secret with my friends, so somehow it was stuck in my mind. When I started to zone out in class, the French part of my brain just activated itself and... :colondollar:
我星期六去上海!I'm going to Shanghai on Saturday :woo:

Just a shame LiveMocha's not working atm-not letting me log in! :fuhrer:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by super_kawaii

JEALOUS!

Es ist schreckliches Wetter hier!
I just wasn't made to withstand this type of weather :mmm:
JEALOUS!

Es ist schreckliches Wetter hier!
I just wasn't made to withstand this type of weather :mmm:

Weather's absolutely horrible here as well-it's absolutely freezing! Doesn't help that heating doesn't seem to exist here so I've had real trouble sleeping recently because of it
Weather's absolutely horrible here as well-it's absolutely freezing! Doesn't help that heating doesn't seem to exist here so I've had real trouble sleeping recently because of it

:eek: That doesn't sound nice at all! And I always assumed the weather was permanently pleasant in the south of China :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 70
Original post by AquisM
I know they aren't exactly the most similar languages in the world, but I don't speak Italian and sometimes I use (my poor) French to talk in secret with my friends, so somehow it was stuck in my mind. When I started to zone out in class, the French part of my brain just activated itself and... :colondollar:

Yeah, I've done it with Spanish randomly but my teacher and oral assistant speak spanish anyway :lol:

Just make sure you get into Spanish mode...

Livemocha?

Posted from TSR Mobile
:eek: That doesn't sound nice at all! And I always assumed the weather was permanently pleasant in the south of China :tongue:

I'm not exactly Hong Kong south. I'm at the same levelvas Shanghai so it does get quitecold. Also, because we're JUST south of the Yangtze, heating doesn't seem to exist!

A language learning website. It's really good and free! You can also get help from native speakers!
I'm not exactly Hong Kong south. I'm at the same levelvas Shanghai so it does get quitecold. Also, because we're JUST south of the Yangtze, heating doesn't seem to exist!

A language learning website. It's really good and free! You can also get help from native speakers!

Ohhhh :tongue: Geography used to be my thing lol

Trek een warme vest van je vriend aan; I think you mentioned that he was coming "zu Besuch" around this time :wink:
When you have some time, you should check out the "Ik wil Engels leren" course on Duolingo; it's quite fun! :tongue:
Ohhhh :tongue: Geography used to be my thing lol

Trek een warme vest van je vriend aan; I think you mentioned that he was coming "zu Besuch" around this time :wink:
When you have some time, you should check out the "Ik wil Engels leren" course on Duolingo; it's quite fun! :tongue:

Wer kommt zu Besuch? :confused:
Wer kommt zu Besuch? :confused:

Je vriend? :tongue:
Je vriend? :tongue:

Nein, er ist noch in die Niederlanden :frown: Ich vermisse ihn so sehr :frown: Meine Familie kommt aber am Sonntag. Ich freu mich sehr drauf
Nein, er ist noch in die Niederlanden :frown: Ich vermisse ihn so sehr :frown: Meine Familie kommt aber am Sonntag. Ich freu mich sehr drauf

Ohhhh, naja der Sommerferien wird bald kommen! :biggrin:
Und wow das ist sehr nett von ihnen! Wie lange bleiben sie? :smile:
* die Sommerferien
ist noch in den Niederlanden*
:tongue:
Ohhhh, naja der Sommerferien wird bald kommen! :biggrin:
Und wow das ist sehr nett von ihnen! Wie lange bleiben sie? :smile:

Sie bleiben zwei Wochen :biggrin:

Es scheint unmöglich, dass wir uns dieses Sommer wiedersehen können. Ich fahre im Juli oder August nach England zurück, aber ich weiß nicht, wenn er an der Uni sein muss. Es ist ganz möglich, dass es viel früher als in England ist. Es ist möglich, dass wir bis nächsten Sommer warten müssen um uns wiederrzusehen Wir sind auch noch nicht 'offiziell' sozusagen. Ich hoffe aber, dass wir 'offiziell' werden können. Ich liebe ihn so sehr, wirklich :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending