The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Birmingham city uni 2014 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Firmed my conditional offer for Criminology and Psychology. I will be staying in Unite The Heights because the university never replied to my application to stay in their halls even though I'm a first year :frown: but my private is working out cheaper than the uni's own halls!
(edited 9 years ago)
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Hey guys, I'm starting Law with American Legal Studies too. Where are all the future Lawyers staying then?? :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
iv got an unconditional offer for the primary pgce :smile:...what is the accommodation like for oscott gardens?
Reply 43
Original post by Dave050105
Hey guys, I'm starting Law with American Legal Studies too. Where are all the future Lawyers staying then?? :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm staying at oscott gardens :smile: wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got a conditional offer for Criminology.
Reply 45
Original post by Souljaboi
I accepted my unconditional offer from BCU.. Doing Accounting and Finance ... Can anyone tell me what the accommodation is like at BCU???

Am studying Accounting and Finance. Just accepted my unconditional offer so see you in September:smile:
Hi! I have firmed a conditional offer for adult nursing for october 2014 start. Have no clue where to stay! need helppppp!! xxx
Reply 47
Original post by Shancai
Am studying Accounting and Finance. Just accepted my unconditional offer so see you in September:smile:

Accepted my offer for Accounting and Finance too! :smile:
Reply 48
Original post by rkrehal
Accepted my offer for Accounting and Finance too! :smile:

Cool☺. Have you sorted your accommodation yet?
Reply 49
Original post by Shancai
Cool☺. Have you sorted your accommodation yet?

Not yet but planning to stay at Oscott Gardens if there are any rooms left! Have you?
Reply 50
Original post by rkrehal
Not yet but planning to stay at Oscott Gardens if there are any rooms left! Have you?

paid my deposit yesterday. I got Hobbs House flat 7 room 3 at Oscott....I hope you get it, good luck☺
Hey! confirmed my unconditional offer at BCU to do film production technology.

Rhia xxxx
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 52
Hey future BCU students :wink: The uni is my first choice for diagnostic radiography - so revising to get those grades now!!
Hey I'm going to be studying children's nursing and really have no idea which accommodation to choose! I want to near my uni campus but also near the hospital I'll be placed at. But I won't know where I'm placed until I start..
Reply 54
Conditional offer to do Media Communications at the City Centre campus. Anyone else doing the same, hit me up!
I confirmed my offer a few weeks ago also! Not going to be in halls though as I will be living with family close by!
Reply 56
Original post by laurab1990
I confirmed my offer a few weeks ago also! Not going to be in halls though as I will be living with family close by!

Same :smile:
Original post by miikey
I don't think there is an official thread yet for BCU. Is anyone studying here this year? If so what and where are you planning to stay?

I have an unconditional offer to study computer networks and security, and I plan to stay at Curzon Gateway.

It would be great to see who else is planning on going.

:smile:

WOW someone doing a similar course to me but I will be just doing Computer Networks and i will be stopping in Jennens Court
Original post by minitriga
WOW someone doing a similar course to me but I will be just doing Computer Networks and i will be stopping in Jennens Court

Hey guys! I'm doing Comp. Networks and Security and I'm second year :biggrin: Living at The Heights. If you've got any questions then email me I'll be happy to help :biggrin:

(I've never found someone doing my course on here before, very exciting)
Reply 59
Hello people, I will be studying Mechanical Engineering (FY - didn't do a-level maths so need to do this :tongue:) at the city centre campus / millennium point in September.

Will be living at home and driving the 15 miles or so to uni since it should be far cheaper than halls and I want to keep my car insured and on the road anyway.

Will be 23 when starting so will probably feel like an old git in comparison to most :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending