The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Birmingham city uni 2014 applicants

Scroll to see replies

My offer came through. I have an unconditional offer for the Television Production MA. Anyone on the same course?
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 121
Anyone doing Film Technology?
Reply 122
Original post by tosnana
Goodluck Rhia, i'm also considering to do something relating to film and video production in BCU next year,do you think BCU is the best place to study that? please i need your advice

I went to have a look round a few months ago and the facilities are AMAZING! Its one of the top schools for media :smile:
Reply 123
Original post by chrizzlybear
I have a unconditional on the Media Communications course would be great to hear from someone on the same course!

How did you get unconditional ?? amazing grades of something :wink: ??
Original post by Harri_3

I done 2 courses at college and completed them both with DDM, not realising i could have got on the uni course without doing my second course at college :| so i have like 640 ucas points now! haha
Original post by Harri_3

My unconditional is based on experience. It's an odd system but i'm not complaining :smile:
Reply 126
Original post by chrizzlybear
I done 2 courses at college and completed them both with DDM, not realising i could have got on the uni course without doing my second course at college :| so i have like 640 ucas points now! haha

Oh wow that's pretty amazing well done !! :smile:
Original post by StayCee089
529 Room A! :smile: yourself??

104 E
Reply 128
Anyone applied for the Media and Communications course?

If so what accommodation have you gone for?
Original post by Rosiee4

Me, i put curzon gateway as most preferred, then jennen's court 2nd. And yourself? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys, BA Fashion Design September 2014! Fingers crossed.

I've been looking every where for information on bcu freshers week and apparently they've renamed the week Welcome Week? Found a link to register on the students' union website. bcusu.com i think! There's some info on dates and ways to get social which is helpful. Anyone else come across this?

:eek: So excittttted!
Original post by jessjellyshoes
Hey guys, BA Fashion Design September 2014! Fingers crossed.

I've been looking every where for information on bcu freshers week and apparently they've renamed the week Welcome Week? Found a link to register on the students' union website. bcusu.com i think! There's some info on dates and ways to get social which is helpful. Anyone else come across this?

:eek: So excittttted!

Im doing the same course! :biggrin: I'm glad you found that website actually because I was wondering about that.
Original post by Debhead
Anyone doing Film Technology?

I'm doing film production technology at BCU :smile:
Reply 133
Original post by Rosiee4

I've applied for Media and Communications and really want Unite Curzons, but i'm confused have the rooms been allocated yet because i've seen people of BCU student union Facebook accounts commenting their flats and i haven't been allocated one yet and i'm freaking out haha
Reply 134
conditional offer for business management, I need 280 UCAS points (DMM) and I got 400 ( D*D*D) now :rolleyes: anyone else doing business management there
Original post by LilliPie93
Yes! Block A i'm in :smile:

I'm Block A too! Curzon Gateway, Block A, Flat 440?
Original post by bcufilmgirl
I'm doing film production technology at BCU :smile:

I'm doing Film Production Technology too! :biggrin:
Original post by Katrina32
Block A, Flat 436 :smile:

Block A, Flat 440!
Reply 138
Original post by Alita
I've applied for Media and Communications and really want Unite Curzons, but i'm confused have the rooms been allocated yet because i've seen people of BCU student union Facebook accounts commenting their flats and i haven't been allocated one yet and i'm freaking out haha

Don't worry, I've applied for Unite Curzons too!! and they start allocating rooms on the 18th of August (depending on if you have met the your grades and get in...obvs) People who have already been given rooms is because they have unconditional offers, hope this helps :smile:
Reply 139
Original post by hwalusimo1
Me, i put curzon gateway as most preferred, then jennen's court 2nd. And yourself? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah same!! Do you have a conditional offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending