The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Birmingham city uni 2014 applicants

I don't think there is an official thread yet for BCU. Is anyone studying here this year? If so what and where are you planning to stay?

I have an unconditional offer to study computer networks and security, and I plan to stay at Curzon Gateway.

It would be great to see who else is planning on going.

:smile:

---
Connect to BCU here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hello!

I'm about to send my application off to do a paramedic degree! I realise I'm late but only decided to go for it recently. Finished my a levels a year and a half ago so already got my grades :tongue: woww well done with the offer! I guessing they're fast with responding then. Really hope I get in, spent a while in a crappy job and realised it's not for me :tongue:

Well done Again mate!
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I had a conditional offer for primary education with qts the other day. I have firmed my offer and cannot wait to start. I will be staying at home as I have a daughter. X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I have got a conditional offer for architecture. Firmed it as well, cannot wait to be there.
Reply 4
Got my conditional offer a few weeks ago, going to be studying Games Programming! Looking forward to it, also will be staying in Curzon :smile:
Reply 5
Firmed my offer for Fine Art for BCU :smile: !!
Reply 6
Hello Zozo, I have accepted an offer as well. Primary education :smile:
Reply 7
I have a conditional offer for Fashion Design at BCU! In the process of applying for accommodation but I'm kind of confused... Planning on staying at Curzon too! :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by mariahyau95
I have a conditional offer for Fashion Design at BCU! In the process of applying for accommodation but I'm kind of confused... Planning on staying at Curzon too! :smile:

Im also doing Fashion Design! Im staying in Curzon aswell :smile: What are you confused about?
Reply 9
Managed to sort everything out and i've booked a room :smile: thanks!
Reply 10
I accepted my unconditional offer from BCU.. Doing Accounting and Finance ... Can anyone tell me what the accommodation is like at BCU???
Firmed my unconditional offer for Illustration at BCU! Anyone studying at BIAD? Started my accommodation application, hoping to get into Jennens Court.
Reply 12
I'm studying at BIAD for fine art :smile: !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ziggy94
I'm studying at BIAD for fine art :smile: !

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah cool I really hope I get in to one of the city centre halls of residence! I loved BIAD at my interview, really vocational course exactly what I want!
confirmed my place after an unconditional offer for sound engineering and production and got a place in Jennen's court, can't wait now!
(edited 10 years ago)
I will be studying Interior Design and have just accepted and payed deposit for a room in Curzon Gateway! :smile:
Hiya, is anyone studying social work or anything health and social care related? Also, has anyone else chose their accomodation yet?!
:smile: Hiya, I have accepted my conditional offer to study social work. Is anyone else studying anything health and social care related and if so, what accomodation have you applied for?
Reply 18
I have a conditional offer for social work :biggrin: does anyone know what the start date is?
Anyone got a room booked in Curzon Gateway?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending