The Student Room Group
No. Though being anonymous for a question like this is strange.
Reply 2
Nah you'll be fine. And you don't take cigar smoke back so should mean less lung damage.
Reply 3
You're going to get cancer and die.
2 cigars in one year? Slow down mate.
My granddad used to do that

so badass :biggrin:
It will damage your health but the impact will be so minuscule it wouldnt be worth worrying about.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
If I plan to have a cigar for my birthday, and then for christmas this won't damage me yeah?

Don't think it'll damage your health a lot. I want to have a cigar. Which cigar do you smoke? And how much does it cost? My budget for a cigar is £75, would you be able to recommend a good cigar for me
Original post by SFeet
Don't think it'll damage your health a lot. I want to have a cigar. Which cigar do you smoke? And how much does it cost? My budget for a cigar is £75, would you be able to recommend a good cigar for me

£75 and you've never had a cigar before? That's like giving a 1989 vintage Bordeaux to a homeless person, you won't be able to appreciate it.
Reply 9
Original post by Sammydemon
£75 and you've never had a cigar before? That's like giving a 1989 vintage Bordeaux to a homeless person, you won't be able to appreciate it.

I asked a question and expect a reply which will help me, unfortunately your reply does not help in the slightest
Original post by SFeet
I asked a question and expect a reply which will help me, unfortunately your reply does not help in the slightest

No but it makes me feel better after a vent which is all that's important.
Reply 11
Original post by Sammydemon
No but it makes me feel better after a vent which is all that's important.

Weirdoooooo
Original post by SFeet

It should help you as it basically means you can go and save money as you honestly wouldn't appreciate a cigar that costs more than £20 and you can get a few singles that aren't half bad for £20
Reply 13
Original post by tehFrance
It should help you as it basically means you can go and save money as you honestly wouldn't appreciate a cigar that costs more than £20 and you can get a few singles that aren't half bad for £20

£75 was just my budget, it doesn't mean I will go ahead and spend £75 on a cigar. If you could get a nice one for below £20 then great, I just assumed that cigars under £20 were going to be of poor quality
Original post by Anonymous
If I plan to have a cigar for my birthday, and then for christmas this won't damage me yeah?

You'll be fine
Reply 15
The health forum isn't here for people to recommend which cigars are best.

Latest