The Student Room Group

Does she like me?

Hi,

There's this girl in my class that I really like but I don't know if the feeling is mutual. So I only get to see her once a week because that's the scheduled timetable unfortunately. The first week I saw her (3 weeks ago because it's a class that started mid January) she sat 5 seats from me and caught my eye instantly. But unfortunately, I couldn't speak to her since she sat afar. The second week I sat next to her but didn't speak to her until there was a break (each class is 3 hours long) because I didn't know what to say. I eventually asked "so how you finding it?" and we had a good conversation for about 15 minutes until the class resumed work... When the class ended she walked out of class and out of the building without saying bye or anything which I was confused about due to the nice conversation we had earlier during the break.

Last week I was in the class earlier than she was and when she came in she sat next to me, there were 5 other empty seats but she chose to sit beside me... Anyway she told me her plans to go to University, where she lives, where she works and showed me her provisional license and student card and we generally had a laugh. She had to leave early because she had to work on coursework for another course but said "I'll see you next week" and smiled, so she didn't leave that week without saying anything.

Is she just really friendly or could there be a chance she likes me?

Sorry for the long read and thanks in advance for all who stuck around!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Wait it out, you've only seen her 3 times. She might like you or she is just being friendly as most people when they join a class, I think it is too early to tell seeing as you've only actually spoken 2 times.
Reply 2
I think you're maybe reading into it a bit too much.. I'm not saying that she definitely doesn't like you, but I don't really think that's enough to assume that she might like you. I've done similar things that she's done with classmates, and I only thought of them as classmates. I hope that the feeling is mutual, but just don't get your hopes up!
She's just being friendly.
Reply 4
Bro i hate to burst ur bubble but i agree with the above user, shes just being nice me thinks
Reply 5
She doesn't know you, so why would she like you?

I think you could do with a bit of common sense.

hint: she's being friendly
Reply 6
Original post by Short Story Long
Wait it out, you've only seen her 3 times. She might like you or she is just being friendly as most people when they join a class, I think it is too early to tell seeing as you've only actually spoken 2 times.

That's a perfect answer mate. How do I find out if she has feelings though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Treeroy
She doesn't know you, so why would she like you?

I think you could do with a bit of common sense.

hint: she's being friendly

NO need to be a dick

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by mjj22
Bro i hate to burst ur bubble but i agree with the above user, shes just being nice me thinks

Awell, I guess I'll find out sooner than later.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by sr90
She's just being friendly.

Thanks for the heads up

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by DJMJ
Awell, I guess I'll find out sooner than later.

Posted from TSR Mobile

yepppp
Reply 11
Original post by Lasagneee
I think you're maybe reading into it a bit too much.. I'm not saying that she definitely doesn't like you, but I don't really think that's enough to assume that she might like you. I've done similar things that she's done with classmates, and I only thought of them as classmates. I hope that the feeling is mutual, but just don't get your hopes up!

Yeah I think you're right. I'm just really confused. My ex was the same, she'd act friendly but in the end she invited me out and we went out. So :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Reply 13

mind its only been 3 times you've seen her yes?
Reply 14
Original post by mjj22
mind its only been 3 times you've seen her yes?

Yeah unfortunately. Like I want to see her more definitely but I'm **** with asking people for their numbers, Facebook or just to meet up after school :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Like others above me have also said, I would give it a bit more time my friend.
She might just be being friendly with you either way it's a positive start and may develop into something more in good time... :wink:
Reply 16
Original post by DJMJ
Yeah I think you're right. I'm just really confused. My ex was the same, she'd act friendly but in the end she invited me out and we went out. So :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not all girls are the same though! Try and play it cool, don't make it really obvious that you're interested, because there's a chance it could creep her out. And just wait it out, because she could end up having a boyfriend or something, you don't actually know! And then report back here if anything changes!
Reply 17
hah she's just being nice
Reply 18
Original post by DJMJ
Yeah unfortunately. Like I want to see her more definitely but I'm **** with asking people for their numbers, Facebook or just to meet up after school :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just speak to her often in lectures and see where it goes. dont get too ahead of urself yea
Reply 19
Original post by Solid.Snake
Like others above me have also said, I would give it a bit more time my friend.
She might just be being friendly with you either way it's a positive start and may develop into something more in good time... :wink:

Yeah, I'm never good waiting things out but I guess I can make an exception for her :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest