The Student Room Group

Does she like me?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Lasagneee
Not all girls are the same though! Try and play it cool, don't make it really obvious that you're interested, because there's a chance it could creep her out. And just wait it out, because she could end up having a boyfriend or something, you don't actually know! And then report back here if anything changes!

Yeah you're totally right! No I never make it painfully obvious that I like a girl, normally because I don't know how to even flirt lol. Yeah she could have a boyfriend but I won't ask her if she does cause that makes everything awkward imo. I will update you! I see her every Wednesday so I might have some good or bad news at around the same time on that day just to give you a heads up. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Original post by nshubber
hah she's just being nice

Fair enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by DJMJ
Yeah you're totally right! No I never make it painfully obvious that I like a girl, normally because I don't know how to even flirt lol. Yeah she could have a boyfriend but I won't ask her if she does cause that makes everything awkward imo. I will update you! I see her every Wednesday so I might have some good or bad news at around the same time on that day just to give you a heads up. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You might be making it obvious without even realising! And definitely don't ask her haha! Feel free to message me if you want any advice! :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by mjj22
Just speak to her often in lectures and see where it goes. dont get too ahead of urself yea

Yeah I've got to gain her trust I suppose.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
You might be making it obvious without even realising! And definitely don't ask her haha! Feel free to message me if you want any advice! :smile:

Nah I doubt it cause I just talk about general stuff like what I'm doing over the weekend and just small talk lol. Yeah don't worry I won't! I will do :smile:. What if I ask her what she's doing on valentines day and she has no plans?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by DJMJ
Yeah I've got to gain her trust I suppose.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That tooo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by DJMJ
Nah I doubt it cause I just talk about general stuff like what I'm doing over the weekend and just small talk lol. Yeah don't worry I won't! I will do :smile:. What if I ask her what she's doing on valentines day and she has no plans?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh ok! Ummm, that's actually quite tricky! Well atleast you'll have an idea of her relationship status, because she'll probably mention it...but I wouldn't advise asking her out or anything! But then again, that's up to you and how confident you are, and if you'd be alright with potential rejection!
Original post by DJMJ
That's a perfect answer mate. How do I find out if she has feelings though?

Posted from TSR Mobile

At this point if she even has feelings, they won't be strong enough to act upon. Just keep talking to her, time will tell.
Reply 28

Thanks for the support :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Original post by Short Story Long
At this point if she even has feelings, they won't be strong enough to act upon. Just keep talking to her, time will tell.

Yeah it's way too early! I always wait til the end of the academic year to see what happens so it doesn't make things awkward and if it does I won't see her in class lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Ahh ok! Ummm, that's actually quite tricky! Well atleast you'll have an idea of her relationship status, because she'll probably mention it...but I wouldn't advise asking her out or anything! But then again, that's up to you and how confident you are, and if you'd be alright with potential rejection!

No, I won't ask her out cause it's too early in the stage to, but she has mentioned meeting her in town after work sometime.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Original post by DJMJ
No, I won't ask her out cause it's too early in the stage to, but she has mentioned meeting her in town after work sometime.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You never mentioned that! If she brings it up again, you definitely need to arrange it with her. It'll be easier to know what she thinks of you in a non-classroom environment!
Reply 32
Original post by DJMJ
Thanks for the support :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nooo probsss

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
You never mentioned that! If she brings it up again, you definitely need to arrange it with her. It'll be easier to know what she thinks of you in a non-classroom environment!

I never knew it made a difference haha. That's helped quite a lot! I just don't want to leave things to the last minute before its too late.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Original post by DJMJ
I never knew it made a difference haha. That's helped quite a lot! I just don't want to leave things to the last minute before its too late.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It does make a slight difference! In my personal opinion, I wouldn't ask just a classmate to do that, so maybe she considers you a friend, which is obviously quite good. But yeah, don't get friendzoned! I don't think there's much you can do really, until you spend a bit more time with her
Reply 35
It does make a slight difference! In my personal opinion, I wouldn't ask just a classmate to do that, so maybe she considers you a friend, which is obviously quite good. But yeah, don't get friendzoned! I don't think there's much you can do really, until you spend a bit more time with her

Oh really? Flip. That's really put things into perspective. I suppose I'd rather be her friend than nothing at all. Yeah there's around 14 weeks of class which is plenty of time to get to know her, plus next week is half term so I'm going to see if she's free to hang out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Original post by DJMJ
Oh really? Flip. That's really put things into perspective. I suppose I'd rather be her friend than nothing at all. Yeah there's around 14 weeks of class which is plenty of time to get to know her, plus next week is half term so I'm going to see if she's free to hang out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's just my opinion though, ok?! She could have a completely different mentality to me haha. Yeah, just don't think about it too much, and see what happens :smile:
Reply 37
That's just my opinion though, ok?! She could have a completely different mentality to me haha. Yeah, just don't think about it too much, and see what happens :smile:

Yeah I suppose you're right there. Yeah I'm just glad she sees me as a friend and not just a classmate :smile: thanks for all the help!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Original post by DJMJ
Yeah I suppose you're right there. Yeah I'm just glad she sees me as a friend and not just a classmate :smile: thanks for all the help!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're welcome! Good luck :smile:
Reply 39
You're welcome! Good luck :smile:

Thanks keep upto date with this post or any future posts mate :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending