The Student Room Group

The Challenge NCS 2014- Comfirmed dates

Scroll to see replies

Mines 14th of July... Me thinks anyway not entirely sure if that's even a date!
Original post by Salsa123
Mines 14th of July... Me thinks anyway not entirely sure if that's even a date!

What topic/theme did you choose ?
Original post by Abdiasis Abdi
What topic/theme did you choose ?

i went for enterprise media and drama... again not entirely sure just trying to remember what I picked
i did i last year and was seriously the most fun Ive ever had in a summer - it sounds cheesy but i made so many new friends, still really close to a lot of them. made amazing memories gahh its so fantastic have fun guys :smile:
21st July - 7th August! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
ANYONE 14th JULY DOING MEDIA??
ANYONE 14th JULY DOING MEDIA??

how do u knw fr sure ur doing media..have u already been told or somethin
Original post by cheerupgrrl5:)
how do u knw fr sure ur doing media..have u already been told or somethin

Yes I've received an information pack with confirmation and other details a few weeks back. Didn't you get any? and is it compulsory to attend this 'information' evening for parents?
Yes I've received an information pack with confirmation and other details a few weeks back. Didn't you get any? and is it compulsory to attend this 'information' evening for parents?

Nope I haven't received anything..hmmmm
nope..its compulory ut I thik its helpful
Reply 69
Doing the 16th august! Havent recieved anything since they've confirmed my date though... Not sure if I should be worried. :dontknow::colondollar:
Hey guys! Are any of you guys doing The Challenge this year. What are your confirmed dates? Just wanted to know...so I am not alone:-) LOL

Im doing the 16-31st of August... Anyone doing those dates.....Anybody at all :tongue:
Original post by Ladkad
Doing the 16th august! Havent recieved anything since they've confirmed my date though... Not sure if I should be worried. :dontknow::colondollar:

Heyaaa! Im doing the 16th to and they called me and said in a few weeks we will receive an information pack and there will be a information meeting for us and our parents. They also mentioned how we wont be hearing anything for a while but its still happening... Hope that helps :smile:
Reply 72
Anyone going to windsor(NCS) on 28th
I got my info pack today..any one else?

It says I am going to Middlesex University..andddd to Wiltshire:smile:

Anyone else..or has anyone been?
Original post by ennahaspatience
I am doing the 30th June-17July :smile::smile:

You doing the West Lancs one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey people, I'm doing the 7th July, anybody else? :')
Original post by JessRose2
Hey people, I'm doing the 7th July, anybody else? :')

I am!!!:smile:

dd u receive ur info pack..doe urs say wat skill ur doing???
btw which places u going?

am jus sooooo glad that somneoes going on the 7th..yAAYYYYY!..LOL:biggrin:
Reply 77
I am going on the 14th July, just received the information pack today. First week going to North Yorkshire. Second week Middlesex University. And Third week in highgate newtown community centre. Im suprised they didnt mention about the option for the university in the pack...
any one? 7th july? 14th july? August? cos it wud be cool if we were in the same group..and we knew each other before and I feel like I chose an unpopular date...

Hey! i'm confirmed for 28th July to 14th August..
Are u in year11 btw?..
Cause im in sixth form... and all my friends done it last year and said that it was the most incredible summer of a lifetime!
And now im doing it this year, but im not sure if theres anyone iknow whose doing it...
Original post by jimmyji4
I am going on the 14th July, just received the information pack today. First week going to North Yorkshire. Second week Middlesex University. And Third week in highgate newtown community centre. Im suprised they didnt mention about the option for the university in the pack...

What in the info pack? I'm going on July 14th too(:

Quick Reply

Latest