The Student Room Group

Social Work Degree 2014

Is anyone else still waiting to hear from four out of their five choices? Northampton have asked me to write them an essay but London South Bank, UEL, Leeds Uni and Leeds Met have all yet to get back to me... Seeing everyone else getting offers is making me freak out!
Any advice would be appreciated! xoxo
Reply 1
Don't worry too much! The unis seem to be taking their time and doing the applications in batches, I know it's annoying but unfortunately we all have to be patient! 2 of my unis still haven't got back to me either so hang in there and good luck! X
Reply 2
I had an interview yesterday at Leeds Met. They have said it will be roughly 4 week till they let us know as they still have interviews to do. I have not heard from Sheffield Hallam although another girls from my access course was interview a fortnight ago and has an offer our UCAS forms were sent a month apart hers November mine December. X
Reply 3
Yes I haven't had any reply from my 5 choices. UEL, LONDON SOUTH BANK, UWT, CANTERBURY for social work. Pleae does any one have an idea of what the interview question are?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by blessing2
Yes I haven't had any reply from my 5 choices. UEL, LONDON SOUTH BANK, UWT, CANTERBURY for social work. Pleae does any one have an idea of what the interview question are?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi :-) have your heard from Canterbury yet about social work? My friend is still waiting to hear so thought I would check out here and see if anyone else has. I've applied adult nurisng so I quite like this forum for support ;-)
Reply 5
Hi,

was wondering if anyone has been offered a place at UEL and planning to accept it for September 2014?

Quick Reply

Latest