The Student Room Group

Economics AQA

How are you revising for the multiple choice? I have gone through the text book (the one with loads of 50p coins stacked up) and understand it all. I keep getting 14/25 on the multiple choice and it is really annoying!

any help/advice?

for reference, i normally get 5/5 def, 6/8 data, 12/12 essay part and 20-23/25 on the longer essay. So my end grade in the summer is all dependant on the multiple choice. I am afraid it will end up screwing me over!
Original post by tazza ma razza
How are you revising for the multiple choice? I have gone through the text book (the one with loads of 50p coins stacked up) and understand it all. I keep getting 14/25 on the multiple choice and it is really annoying!

any help/advice?

for reference, i normally get 5/5 def, 6/8 data, 12/12 essay part and 20-23/25 on the longer essay. So my end grade in the summer is all dependant on the multiple choice. I am afraid it will end up screwing me over!

Go through the textbook with loads of £1 coins stacked up, it has double the cost and therefore double the knowledge
Original post by Tazza'sNightmare
Go through the textbook with loads of £1 coins stacked up, it has double the cost and therefore double the knowledge

Logic there mate... upgraded to the one with notes...

Quick Reply

Latest